Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No reply to contact form

No reply to contact form

It's troubling I have to resort to this platform. @Spotify: please review and advise. I have checked spam and trash folders.
6 Replies

Just let us know the case # you were sent when you first contacted us and we'll get this chased up for you. Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Thanks for the reply, Jamie. I don't have the case no. so I am just goint to write another one and I'll PM you the case no. if that is okay. I don't mean to sound like a disgruntled customer (I'm your hardest working promotoer out there), but I'm still getting used to Spotify's "unconventional" support service.

Actually... maybe you can help me here. I had been a premium user for over a year, but upon the announcement that mobile use is now free, I wanted to downgrade in order to explore the limitation within mobile's free use. Upon my cancellation (if I recall correctly - I hope I am not confusing this subscription with another) I declined an offer for a 4.99 sub-premium subscription. I would like to learn more about this offer, but cannot seem to find information anywhere. If able, could you please direct me to this information if it is available to the public.

Thank you!

The 4.99 plan is Unlimited. I made a comparison comparing all of the subscription levels here:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcomers-and-Contribution/Subscription-Comparison-Chart/td-p/666916

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Awesome post. Thanks so much and my apologies for not having more deeply searched this forum for an anwer. Looks like my week-long abstinence from Spot premium will come to an end.

Suggested posts