Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Why is there no phone # posted to cancel this service. Why are they charging me if I don't us it

I want my money back, because I never used the service. I don't like how you'll do business and don't wish to be apart of this company. I want my money back ASAP

• Casual Listener
  • I want my money back, because I never used the service. I don't like how you'll do business and don't wish to be apart of this company. I want my money back ASAP
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card Issues

Got spotify premium, now got a years worth of Premium in advance as a gift. How do I do now?

• Casual Listener
  • Got spotify premium, now got a years worth of Premium in advance as a gift. How do I do now?
  • Minna1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

please reset my account someone else is using it

Please reset my spotify account my username is 1241182331, thank u

• Regular
  • Please reset my spotify account my username is 1241182331, thank u
  • britneylee
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot access account

my account was locked out and I no longer have access to the e-mail that it was associated with I've tried opening a case Case # 01203280: and it's been over a week with out hearing back. Please help.

• my account was locked out and I no longer have access to the e-mail that it was associated with I've tried opening a case Case # 01203280:  and it's been over a week with out hearing back. &nb...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

my SPTFY Premium activity is not visible on Facebook

hey, I wonder why my Facebook News Feed wall never posts what am I listening to on Spotify, although I have enabled the swith to "share my activity on facebook". Sometimes I see what my friends listen to, but I dont see posts of mine. Or do I misunde...

• hey,   I wonder why my Facebook News Feed wall never posts what am I listening to on Spotify, although I have enabled the swith to "share my activity on facebook". Sometimes I see what my fr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I LOST ALL MY PLAYLISTS!!!

When I opened up my Spotify on my computer it asked me to log in and when I did I lost all my playlists and my account is linked to spotify and I tried to log in with the spotify username and it didn't work either. Somone helppppp meeee. =(

• When I opened up my Spotify on my computer it asked me to log in and when I did I lost all my playlists and my account is linked to spotify and I tried to log in with the spotify username and it didn...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Loss of account details

I've lost all my account details/password, I can't even remember which email I used but I'm scared I'll start getting charged after my free trial ends. How do I tell spotify to not take money from my bank account with only bank details and no spotify...

• Visitor
  • I've lost all my account details/password, I can't even remember which email I used but I'm scared I'll start getting charged after my free trial ends. How do I tell spotify to not take money from my...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant update payment details

When i try to update my payment details, it redirects me to the page where i have to download spotify all over again. after i redownloaded it, it still wont let me update mty payment details. help! i have recently moved to a new country and need to e...

• When i try to update my payment details, it redirects me to the page where i have to download spotify all over again. after i redownloaded it, it still wont let me update mty payment details. help! i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm using a three month premium trail but it won't let me access it!!!

Hi I recently signed up for the premium trial for some reason my account has turned in the spot free free only!!!!! I think this maybe because I had a previous free account with the same email address etc. please can this be sorted as I can not use t...

• Visitor
  • Hi I recently signed up for the premium trial for some reason my account has turned in the spot free free only!!!!! I think this maybe because I had a previous free account with the same email addres...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login after changing facebook password. Please help!

I'm definitely a paid user. I changed my facebook password first. Can't login to spotify anymore on desktop or phone. It doesn't send me a password reset email when I click that link. I've tried inputting my facebook email and password combination. I...

• Visitor
  • I'm definitely a paid user. I changed my facebook password first.   Can't login to spotify anymore on desktop or phone.  It doesn't send me a password reset email when I click that ...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

Well my spotify premium renewed today and it says I don't have premium. I tried logging in with my username and password but it didn't do anything. Can someone please tell me whats going on?

• Well my spotify premium renewed today and it says I don't have premium. I tried logging in with my username and password but it didn't do anything. Can someone please tell me whats going on?
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Premium, because wrong Facebook-Account connected

Hey guys, I am paying since months for my premium account. A few weeks ago I accidently cut the connection to Facebook. When I realized that (because I couldn't login anymore) I linked Spotify to Facebook again. The problem is that I got another Spot...

• Regular
  • Hey guys,   I am paying since months for my premium account. A few weeks ago I accidently cut the connection to Facebook. When I realized that (because I couldn't login anymore) I linked Spo...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Restarting my account abroad

I am a spotify premium account user, but I think my account was downgraded to free as my card was stolen and the debit details have obviously changed. A note now pops up my phone saying I can't use my account abroad after 14 days. When I try to chang...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a spotify premium account user, but I think my account was downgraded to free as my card was stolen and the debit details have obviously changed. A note now pops up my phone saying I can't use m...
  • joshlehmann
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Considering a switch to Spotify from Rhapsody...some questions

Will I lose my playlists on Spotify if I let let my Premium subscription lapse or revert to the free subscription? Will I be able to get them back when I rejoin at Premium level? -Richard

• Visitor
  • Will I lose my playlists on Spotify if I let let my Premium subscription lapse or revert to the free subscription?  Will I be able to get them back when I rejoin at Premium level? -Richard
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I permanently delete my Spotify account?

Please could you delete my spotify account? Can you also tell me how I remove it from my computer? I thoought I had removed but it is still on there. Thank you @yahoo.co.uk [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]

• Please could you delete my spotify account?   Can you also tell me how I remove it from my computer? I thoought I had removed but it is still on there.   Thank you   <sn...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Follow button not visible on ipad !

I cant follow any of my friends on spotify. Dont know what to do, Any ideas?

• I cant follow any of my friends on spotify. Dont know what to do, Any ideas?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

Could you please log me out of my account on all devices please! Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Could you please log me out of my account on all devices please! 🙂 Thanks
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Unlimited subscription

I have recently taken out a Spotify Unlimited subscription, but continue to get ads on my iphone, despite having logged out and in again and unistalling/reinstalling Sporify as recommended. The website promises no ads - ever!!!! Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently taken out a Spotify Unlimited subscription, but continue to get ads on my iphone, despite having logged out and in again and unistalling/reinstalling Sporify as recommended.  The...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New phone installed app but not premium but still being charged

I recently had to get a new phone. I installed the app but when o log in my account isn't premium any longer. I checked and I've been billed.

• Casual Listener
  • I recently had to get a new phone. I installed the app but when o log in my account isn't premium any longer. I checked and I've been billed.
  • renekessel
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes