Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Disconnected from Facebook, just lost my account?

Hello, i just have remove the Spotify App on my Facebook Account, and now when i try to login with my own e-mail on the Spotify application in Windows, i just need to register a new Spotify account! While my premium account was connected with my e-ma...

• Hello, i just have remove the Spotify App on my Facebook Account, and now when i try to login with my own e-mail on the Spotify application in Windows, i just need to register a new Spotify account! ...
  • Krekkie2
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

login- HELP

how da **bleep** do i change my password when i forgot it??? what abput resets codes?? is that to unfashion for spotify?

• how da **bleep** do i change my password when i forgot it??? what abput resets codes?? is that to unfashion for spotify?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Account

Hello, I would like to have my spotify account deleted. I couldn't find a contact us link anywhere on this website so I'm creating this issue on the forum. Thanks for your help.

• Visitor
  • Hello, I would like to have my spotify account deleted.  I couldn't find a contact us link anywhere on this website so I'm creating this issue on the forum.  Thanks for your help.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about offline limit and multiple accounts on one device

I am aware of the 3,333 per device limit on offline songs. If I were to purchase 2 premium accounts, would that essentially increase my offline library to 6,666 songs via changing users in the app? What happens to the offline songs stored on the devi...

• Casual Listener
  • I am aware of the 3,333 per device limit on offline songs. If I were to purchase 2 premium accounts, would that essentially increase my offline library to 6,666 songs via changing users in the app?...
  • Allen-N
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Strangers on my account please help

I've changed my password so please do a forced log off thank you much appreciated.

• I've changed my password so please do a forced log off thank you much appreciated.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove Spotify from Sonos remotely

Someone else is using my spotify account on their sonos player. Can you please log all my current players off ?

• Casual Listener
  • Someone else is using my spotify account on their sonos player. Can you please log all my current players off ?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Crossed Accounts

Hi, My wife and I use spotify and have different accounts. One day while my wife, Suzie Cordray Owens, was on Facebook while I ,Clay Owens, was listening to my spotify she accidently synced her Fb with my spotify. Well now when she logins in to her s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, My wife and I use spotify and have different accounts. One day while my wife, Suzie Cordray Owens, was on Facebook while I ,Clay Owens, was listening to my spotify she accidently synced her Fb ...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't think I'm in the USA

I'm trying to get a friend set up with Spotify, but when I go to create an account, it tells me that Spotify is not available in my country. When I scroll down, it shows that I'm "International." Double checked to see if something was screwy with my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to get a friend set up with Spotify, but when I go to create an account, it tells me that Spotify is not available in my country. When I scroll down, it shows that I'm "International." Dou...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Search routine for Artists very poor

Why is Spotify's fuzzy search routine so poor? If I search for Joey DeFrancesco (correct) I find tracks. If I mis-type or mis-spell him as Joey De Francesco (note the space) or Joey DeFrancisco I get nothing. Why? Google search finds any near approxi...

• Casual Listener
  • Why is Spotify's fuzzy search routine so poor? If I search for Joey DeFrancesco (correct) I find tracks. If I mis-type or mis-spell him as Joey De Francesco (note the space) or Joey DeFrancisco I get...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify subscription charge me despite having canceled.

Good afternoon, I wonder if anyone else has happened. I accepted the free trial of thirty days and then I erased all my databut today has reached a payment by Paypal because Spotify has renewed my subscription. By entering my account was set the opti...

• Good afternoon, I wonder if anyone else has happened. I accepted the free trial of thirty days and then I erased all my databut today has reached a payment by Paypal because Spotify has renewed my su...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Trial (60 Days)

I had an email were i got 60 days free Premium for spotify from PayPal. Here is some proof of it. and here is the proof it took off money from my card. and this is wat it told me on the official Spotify website. (Dutch) Er worden totdat het gratis pr...

• I had an email were i got 60 days free Premium for spotify from PayPal. Here is some proof of it.   and here is the proof it took off money from my card.   and this is w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost ALL music and lists; Use Facebook

So, I've read through the forums and still can't figure out how to fix my problem: I've lost EVERYTHING on my Spotify account. I've always logged in through Facebook, using my FB login and password, using the standalone player. One night my friend lo...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I've read through the forums and still can't figure out how to fix my problem: I've lost EVERYTHING on my Spotify account. I've always logged in through Facebook, using my FB login and password, ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help paying!

Im very angry with you service, i dicided not to have spotify anymore so i unsucribed, suddenly when i did it, spotify told me that my service will end in 15-03-2014, and i got another month payed... the thing is i wont use the service and i dont wan...

• Im very angry with you service, i dicided not to have spotify anymore so i unsucribed, suddenly when i did it, spotify told me that my service will end in 15-03-2014, and i got another month payed......
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

sent contact form, received reply via email - doesn't solve issue - email is 'no reply' ?

Changed email address with no access to previous account - forgot spotify password - trying to access 5 yr old account which I have not used for a year or so. contact form sent, email recieved but it's no-reply@spotify.com How do I escalate this to g...

• Casual Listener
  • Changed email address with no access to previous account - forgot spotify password - trying to access 5 yr old account which I have not used for a year or so.   contact form sent, email reci...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I DO NOT want facebook attached to my account

I have looked around the website to see if I can get a hold of someone on spotify to help me but I do not want my fb connected to this.

• I have looked around the website to see if I can get a hold of someone on spotify to help me but I do not want my fb connected to this. 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is logged on

Force all sessions off

• Force all sessions off
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Trial

I saw a promotion for free 60 days of spotify premium for first time users and I went to apply, but I got this error: "It appears that you've already been a premium user and this trial is only valid for new users. If you'd like you can still upgrade ...

• Casual Listener
  • I saw a promotion for free 60 days of spotify premium for first time users and I went to apply, but I got this error: "It appears that you've already been a premium user and this trial is only valid ...
  • it_
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting Premium NOT A RECENT THING

Hi I have had spotify for the last two months, it works fine on my phone and iPod but not on my laptop, I have tried a clean reinstall but to know avail. Any Ideas?

• Hi   I have had spotify for the last two months, it works fine on my phone and iPod but not on my laptop, I have tried a clean reinstall but to know avail. Any Ideas?
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two facebook and spotify accounts mixed... HELP

Hello I've made a mistake logging into a friend FB account when i was log in my Spotify account.Now the two accounts are mixed ! Don't know what to do. I've tried to unlink FB from spotify in the application : in the preferences menu, "disconnet from...

• Regular
  • Hello I've made a mistake logging into a friend FB account when i was log in my Spotify account. Now the two accounts are mixed ! Don't know what to do. I've tried to unlink FB from spotify in...
  • laurent51
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

I have had a premium account for around 2 years I used to pay £9.99 a month but since November time ive got it free with my Vodafone contract but now it is showing I don't have a spotify premium account when I haven't changed anything? I've tried log...

• I have had a premium account for around 2 years I used to pay £9.99 a month but since November time ive got it free with my Vodafone contract but now it is showing I don't have a spotify premium acco...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes