Premium

Country

United States

Device

One Plus 6t

Operating System

Android, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I am no longer seeing the assoicated artist with my playlist. Instead of scrolling through and want to listen to a paticular artist only a handful show up. When I do click on an artist it goes to the artist page. Does not show the saved songs on my profile.  This is happening across Spotify on my desktop & my One Plus 6t which is running on Android 9.1.  I've already logged out uninstalled and cleared cache and do not think its a local issue as its happening across both platforms. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @Jazba 

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Best Regards

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey, @Jazba 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for contact us here!

About your issue, sometimes some artists or songs disappear because Spotify loses his playing right. You can get more information about it taking a look on that following article:

If you need more information or have any other questions, contact us here in Community and we'll find the best solution for you.

Best Regards,

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star

I don't think that is the case as I see most of my songs on the playlist labeled starred. I should be able to see the artist I add to my profile separately from the playlist in my artist tab. Which was always the case. What would copyright have an issue when I access all songs on the starred playlist. This makes no sense and it's making it annoying searching a particular artist scrolling down when the artist tab makes it easier. 

Marked as solution

Hey, @Jazba 

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Best Regards

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star

I have Spotify on my Desktop & Android. I've done those steps before. This time I downloaded Spotify via the windows store then the client from Spotify website. Its the same results.  Android uninstall and install and nothing changed. Android version is 8.4.97.807. Windows Version is 1.1.1.348.g9064793a 

Suggested posts