Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Offline button disappeared

Offline button disappeared

Heya everyone,

so I have a Premium Account and it alöso says Premium on top of Spotify. I have only my Laptop as offline device connected to my Spotify. I can see all my playlists aswell, but when i click on the they don't have this headbit anymore with the list name and various pictures and also teh Offlien Button has disappeared.  Tho when I click on list I am subscribed to they look normal and they also have the download button.

So why can't I do this with my own playlists anymore? Right now I have non of them offlien s I reinstalled Spotify new on my laptop. 

Is this maybe because I ahve too many songs in my playlists? If yo - how do I delete a playlist?

Thanks so much for your help,

Nira

3 Replies

@Nira

Can you post a screenshot of what appears in your screen? Having too many songs is not a problem, as long as you have enough disk space.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Spotify Screenshot.jpg

here's how my spoitfy looks like when I click on one of my playlists

@Nira

So it looks like the whole header of the playlist is missing, which includes the Offline button you're missing.

Firstly, let's try clearing the cache:

Log out of Spotify and then close the program.
Browse to the cache. The default location should be C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Spotify\Storage and delete everything inside the folder.
Delete the folder C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Spotify\Users\<random numbers-user>\ There is a folder for each profile that has been logged into Spotify on that computer account.
Start Spotify, login and the playlist should update.

If that doesn't do it, normally I would advice to uninstall / reinstall but looks like you already did that, so how about trying the latest beta to see if it fixes things for you?

Check this download link:

Windows: https://download.spotify.com/beta/spotify_installer-1.0.26.134.g75df59f3-29.exe

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts