Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Activation code

How long does it take to receive the activation code by email?

• How long does it take to receive the activation code by email?
  • Mads_munksgaard
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! publicity

Hello, I made an unlimited account few years ago, principally to get rid of the advertisement . Lately I had to reboot my computer and reinstall Spotify. All of a sudden my account has advertisement again!! What can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I made an unlimited account few years ago, principally to get rid of the advertisement . Lately I had to reboot my computer and reinstall Spotify. All of a sudden my account has advertise...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting charged for premium, dont have one.

Found on my bank statement that im getting charged 10.81 for ady spotify but i never entered my credit card info.

• Found on my bank statement that im getting charged 10.81 for ady spotify but i never entered my credit card info.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I Keep My Music On Playlists After My Free Trial Is Over?

All the posts are confusing me. After 48 hours can I still listen to the music I put in a playlist? This is on an Ipod App. Thanks.

• All the posts are confusing me.  After 48 hours can I still listen to the music I put in a playlist?  This is on an Ipod App.  Thanks.
  • Arabianholmes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Help er wordt geld van afgeschreven terwijl ik Free heb. Hoe dit te stoppen?

Er wordt geld van mijn rekening afgeschreven terwijl ik Free heb. Hoe kan ik dit stopzetten of zorgen dat ik daadwerkelijk met iemand van spotify hierover in contact kom? groeten, Katinka

• Er wordt geld van mijn rekening afgeschreven terwijl ik Free heb. Hoe kan ik dit stopzetten of zorgen dat ik daadwerkelijk met iemand van spotify hierover in contact kom?   groeten, Katinka&nb...
  • merlinnijlandx
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidentally Purchased Wrong Plan

I just discovered there's more than one plan for premium. I was going through the family plan and bought it. If I were to cancel my subscription, would I get a refund? I just bought it a few minutes ago

• I just discovered there's more than one plan for premium. I was going through the family plan and bought it. If I were to cancel my subscription, would I get a refund? I just bought it a few minutes ...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Accounts

I want to switch accounts. There is a premium account that I want to switch over to but I don't want to use that one. Is there anyway I can do that without cancelling that one and doing it on the one I want to. I do not want to pay another 9.99 when ...

• I want to switch accounts. There is a premium account that I want to switch over to but I don't want to use that one. Is there anyway I can do that without cancelling that one and doing it on the one...
  • crkgpfhn
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Trial

I forgot to cancel my free trial and the charge overdrafted my account. Is there any way for me to get a refund?

• I forgot to cancel my free trial and the charge overdrafted my account. Is there any way for me to get a refund?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Try start premium

I'm trying to put my account on the premium. but every time it says " not in a good day." I've tried two cards and I know that the problem is not with them. What to do?

• I'm trying to put my account on the premium. but every time it says " not in a good day." I've tried two cards and I know that the problem is not with them. What to do?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting started

I just signed up for premium and when I click on the menu, all I get is the page advertising signing up for premium! No idea how to get started.

• I just signed up for premium and when I click on the menu, all I get is the page advertising signing up for premium!  No idea how to get started. 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Question on Premium to Family Plan

I was just invited to join into a family plan today (18March 2016 - The family plan is created today and the next payment is on 17April 2016 ) but I already made payment for my premium on 10March2016. So what happens to the remaining days that I am s...

• Casual Listener
  • I was just invited to join into a family plan today (18March 2016 - The family plan is created today and the next payment is on 17April 2016 ) but I already made payment for my premium on 10March2016...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to cancel Family plan but keep Premium for myself

How can I cancel my family plan subscription but keep my own Premium account? I don't want to go to the free version.

• Visitor
  • How can I cancel my family plan subscription but keep my own Premium account?  I don't want to go to the free version.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting billed monthly on my credit card for premium - but I have free account

I emailed Spotify about 10 days ago about this and never got a reply. I'm getting billed monthly $10 but my account is a free one. I'm not sure what the problem is but I'm trying to find out which account is associated with my credit card # - because...

• Casual Listener
  • I emailed Spotify about 10 days ago about this and never got a reply.  I'm getting billed monthly $10 but my account is a free one.  I'm not sure what the problem is but I'm trying to find ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Subscription Problem

I bought a $10 spotify card so I could buy spotify premium. I went to buy it and for some reason it gave me 2 months of spotify unlimited instead. Not only that, the subscription didn't even register with my spotify app. I still get ads and a limited...

• I bought a $10 spotify card so I could buy spotify premium. I went to buy it and for some reason it gave me 2 months of spotify unlimited instead. Not only that, the subscription didn't even register...
  • Wente555
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged despite trying to cancel the free trial

I am very disappointed. I set myself a reminder to cancel the free trial few days in advance as I can afford paying for this. I followed the instructions to unsubscribe through 'the payment method'. When the website said there is no payment method re...

• I am very disappointed. I set myself a reminder to cancel the free trial few days in advance as I can afford paying for this. I followed the instructions to unsubscribe through 'the payment method'. ...
  • Dmhenry
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

need to change my country to Poland

Hello. I have USA account and I created it when i was in States. But now I need to change it to Poland, where i live. Can i do it without filling the payment information?

• Hello. I have USA account and I created it when i was in States. But now I need to change it to Poland, where i live. Can i do it without filling the payment information?
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku

Trying to play or stream Spotify on Roku. Plays at 25% speed.

• Trying to play or stream Spotify on Roku. Plays at 25% speed.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Är det här ett äkta mejl från Spotify eller bluff?

Hej!Fick det här mejlet i min epost. Uppbeds där att klicka på en länk.. Känns skumt, då jag oftast får mina mejl från paypal att det misslyckats, och aldrig från Spotify.Supporten på Facebook sa att det var ett äkta.. "Hej!Tyvärr har vår ekonomiavde...

• Casual Listener
  • Hej! Fick det här mejlet i min epost.  Uppbeds där att klicka på en länk..  Känns skumt, då jag oftast får mina mejl från paypal att det misslyckats, och aldrig från Spotify. Supporten p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist eliminada

Hola genteElimine dos playlist de mi cuenta me pueden ayudar para recuperarlas? Mi cuenta es damianguerra

• Casual Listener
  • Hola gente Elimine dos playlist de mi cuenta me pueden ayudar para recuperarlas? Mi cuenta es damianguerra
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't got 60 days free premium

I bought the premium with a message on the spotify website with an offer of 60 days free premium with the signature of the service, now that I bought it Im worried that in my signature page it says my premium will expire next month. WIll it expire in...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought the premium with a message on the spotify website with an offer of 60 days free premium with the signature of the service, now that I bought it Im worried that in my signature page it says m...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes