Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem trying to suscribe to Premium...

Solved!

Problem trying to suscribe to Premium...

Hi,

I am trying to suscribe to Premium once more but when trying to pay, the system is continuosly charging but nothing more happens...

spoti.png

If I try to pay trough PayPal the system says I need do enable javascript which is already enabled and I can´t pay either... 😮

Thanks, in advance, for your help!

Antonio

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Antonio_G_S_ wrote:

l unable... The page doesn´t charge:

And trying to re-do the other proccess and I get the same error... 😮

@Antonio_G_S_ That's definitely interesting. Can you try using a different web browser and/or network?

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@Antonio_G_S_ wrote:

Tried with Firefox... Same happens!

BUT, I tried with Explorer and it worked! 🙂

Thank you very much! 

@Antonio_G_S_ That's good news! For some notes that I can bring to the team, what web browsers and versions were you using that it wasn't working on?

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hey @Antonio_G_S_, welcome to the community!

What country are you located in and what country is listed on your account overview? Once I have that information, I'll provide some steps that should work.

Wow, thanks for that quick reply! 🙂

I am located and listed in Spain. 

Thanks!

@Antonio_G_S_ wrote:

Wow, thanks for that quick reply! 🙂

I am located and listed in Spain. 

Thanks!

No problem! 🙂

First, clear your Internet browser's cache and cookies, then try subscribing by going to https://www.spotify.com/es/purchase/panel/?country=es#__main-pci-credit-card. Let me know how it goes!

spoti2.png

Marked as solution

@Antonio_G_S_ wrote:

@Antonio_G_S_ That's definitely interesting. Can you try using a different web browser and/or network?

Thank you very much! 

Marked as solution

@Antonio_G_S_ wrote:

Thank you very much! 

@Antonio_G_S_ That's good news! For some notes that I can bring to the team, what web browsers and versions were you using that it wasn't working on?

Suggested posts