Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Student discount

I keep trying to sign up for the premium student discount but even time I finish putting in my school and name it says something went wrong.

• Casual Listener
  • I keep trying to sign up for the premium student discount but even time I finish putting in my school and name it says something went wrong.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium and offline devices?

I have an ipod nano, and I'm wondering if I get spotify premium, if I can directly download to the ipod nano, or if I could download to my pc and then to the ipod nano....?

• I have an ipod nano, and I'm wondering if I get spotify premium, if I can directly download to the ipod nano, or if I could download to my pc and then to the ipod nano....?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hijacked account

Today at 9.50 AM I received message from spotify that my email was changed. I didn't change my account details so it means someone hijacked my account. Now I can't log in or do anything. I sent mail to account-details-changed@spotify.com with details...

• Today at 9.50 AM I received message from spotify that my email was changed. I didn't change my account details so it means someone hijacked my account. Now I can't log in or do anything. I ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked, and yet no response from Spotify

I have been hacked, God know when, and there is no way I can reach anything related to spotify security since all forms redirect to the email (which is not mine). This just gives info to the hacker about me trying to get back my account, and them mak...

• Regular
  • I have been hacked, God know when, and there is no way I can reach anything related to spotify security since all forms redirect to the email (which is not mine).   This just gives info to the...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card charged 5 times trying to sign up

Today I was trying to sign up for the student discount and everything was fine when I would enter my card, it would then take me to a section to verify that I was a student, I kept getting the same error that it wouldn't work at that time. I continue...

• Today I was trying to sign up for the student discount and everything was fine when I would enter my card, it would then take me to a section to verify that I was a student, I kept getting the same e...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Change

I have recently finished a subscription for 99p for 3 months and was going to sign up for the student £4.99 subscription although it has automatically charged me for the next month for £9.99. P.s I have not yet ordered the 499 sub and the 99p one end...

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently finished a subscription for 99p for 3 months and was going to sign up for the student £4.99 subscription although it has automatically charged me for the next month for £9.99. P.s I h...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribed, but Premium is still there

At the 27th of November I subscribed for a Premium trial account of 3 months. On the 28th of February I unsubscribed from this Premium trial and got a notification email. A couple of days ago I noticed that I've still got Spotify Premium and that 9,9...

• At the 27th of November I subscribed for a Premium trial account of 3 months. On the 28th of February I unsubscribed from this Premium trial and got a notification email. A couple of days ago I notic...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

I can't log in to my spotify account.I already tryed to reset the password but it still says that it is the wrong password.Please help

• Casual Listener
  • I can't log in to my spotify account. I already tryed to reset the password but it still says that it is the wrong password. Please help
  • fabio17
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You all kinda need a customer service line

Oh wait, but then you would have to pay someone to answer the phone.... Due to financial difficulties I have cancelled my Spotify premium, then I noticed that I have been charged my membership twice. On the same day. So much for saving money!? I don'...

• Oh wait, but then you would have to pay someone to answer the phone.... Due to financial difficulties I have cancelled my Spotify premium, then I noticed that I have been charged my membership twice....
  • truenature0
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

It should be objective!

I was thought I Can still enjoy my one month trial premium after my 7 days free. Then i click GET ANOTHER 30 DAYS FOR FREE i am directly in the Options for payment! And it said again only 9php for just 3months when i click it, it appears that i need ...

• I was thought I Can still enjoy my one month trial premium after my 7 days free. Then i click GET ANOTHER 30 DAYS FOR FREE i am directly in the Options for payment! And it said again only 9php for ju...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription renewed when I didn't even know it had automatic renewal.

I didn't even know my account was on automatic renewal, how can I get my money back? I would like a refund, and I can't find a contact page anywhere, else I will be opening a dispute with my credit card holder.

• Casual Listener
  • I didn't even know my account was on automatic renewal, how can I get my money back? I would like a refund, and I can't find a contact page anywhere, else I will be opening a dispute with my credit c...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change account for premium

Hello Spotify, please help me. Can I transfer my premium to another account and avail to the P9 premium subsciption. I thought when I upgraded to premium in this account I could avail the P9 4 months premium subscription but it was only for a month a...

• Hello Spotify, please help me. Can I transfer my premium to another account and avail to the P9 premium subsciption. I thought when I upgraded to premium in this account I could avail the P9 4 months...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Quitting subscription

My email has changed. I want to quit subscription but it won't let me. Still active. Why?

• Casual Listener
  • My email has changed. I want to quit subscription but it won't let me. Still active. Why?
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Service charge

I was charged for premium and I only have free showing on my app. I don't use this and have no clue why I was charged last month. I would like to not be charged again next month.

• I was charged for premium and I only have free showing on my app. I don't use this and have no clue why I was charged last month. I would like to not be charged again next month.
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium data errada

Comprei o soptify Premium e o ativamento foi feito no dia 16/03/2016 ... No entanto, no meu perfil mostra que o Premium só irá até dia 16/04/2106... E quanto a propaganda dos 60 dias grátis? Depois só 14,90 ??? Comprei porque gostei do spotify e ache...

• Comprei o soptify Premium e o ativamento foi feito no dia 16/03/2016 ... No entanto, no meu perfil mostra que o Premium só irá até dia 16/04/2106... E quanto a propaganda dos 60 dias grátis? Depois s...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I signed up for the 9.99 a month 30 day free membership. When I turned it on today it made me log in through I tunes. And now says I have a 13.99 charge for that. When I already used my credit card for the 9.99 subscription. What's going on is this g...

• I signed up for the 9.99 a month 30 day free membership. When I turned it on today it made me log in through I tunes. And now says I have a 13.99 charge for that. When I already used my credit card f...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer from friends playlist

Hello, I have a few friends that wasn't to share their playlist with me. How can we do this?

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have a few friends that wasn't to share their playlist with me. How can we do this?
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I forgot to activate student discount...

Hi, I forgot to activate my student discount and have been charged 9,99€ a few minutes ago after I tested premium. Is it possible to get another free month next month and then continue to pay 4,99€ as quoted in my account page? I made a note for the ...

• Hi, I forgot to activate my student discount and have been charged 9,99€ a few minutes ago after I tested premium. Is it possible to get another free month next month and then continue to pay 4,99€ a...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing with Rogers account

I renewed my contract with Rogers Wireless today, and I chose to have Spotify for free for 2 years. I had a one month free trial I activated a few days ago, which it had asked me to cancel in order to get the 2 years free. So I did that, but it is no...

• I renewed my contract with Rogers Wireless today, and I chose to have Spotify for free for 2 years. I had a one month free trial I activated a few days ago, which it had asked me to cancel in order t...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

99c subscription trial - I was charged $9.99 immediately?

I thought I was initiating a 99c subscription trial. Instead, I was charged $9.99 immediately. If I was wrong about the 99c trial, I can cancel my $9.99 subscription and get a refund? EDIT: No one seems to be responding. I have no choice but to cance...

• I thought I was initiating a 99c subscription trial.  Instead, I was charged $9.99 immediately. If I was wrong about the 99c trial, I can cancel my $9.99 subscription and get a refund?   ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes