Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Password reset link not working

Password reset link not working

I just upgraded and confirmed with support that I have premium.  I logged out of my spotify as suggested as the premium subscription wasn't showing.  I can log in with my facebook details but that just says I'm on the free subscription and my playlists have gone.

I'd forgotten my password for my spotify login.  I tried resetting my password for my actual spotify login and haven't received anything.  

Please help

10 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Have you tried entering your username rather than your email address on the password reset page? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi!

Yep tried the link with my username, my email for my spotify log on and my facebook log on details.  I'm just not recieving the password reset email.  I've checked my spam inbox too 😞

Thanks for your help

Hi!

Yep tried the link with my username, my email for my spotify log on and my facebook log on details.  I'm just not receiving the password reset email.  I've checked my spam inbox too 😞

Thanks for your help

Any other ideas please?  I'd really like to listen to the music I've paid for pleasseeeeeee

jenjen25 - If you could contact our team here, we'll get it sorted for you. Once you've emailed in, let us know your case number (just post it here), and we'll make sure it gets to the right team.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you, I really appreciate it 🙂 have a good day guys at spotify and on the forum

Hi,
could someone tell me if I would like to chose to NOT use facebook any more to login in my premium spotify.
when I try to login it tels me this mail is loged with facebook , and i have to change ths on facebook.
thanks in avance

Targom - If you could contact customer support, we'll get it sorted.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

hi sam thanks for your answear,
I do but theanswear seems to be generique answear hier is what I get,

---------------

Hallo,

Vielen Dank für deine Nachricht an uns hier bei Spotify.

Du kannst die Links zum erstellen eines Gerätepassworts hier ganz einfach finden:
support.spotify.com/de/learn-more/faq/#!/article/connect-devices

Wenn dein Spotify Account mit Facebook verbunden ist du möchtest einfach nur deine Passwort ändern, kannst du das direkt auf Facebook machen.

Wenn du einen Spotify Account ohne Facebook-Verbindung hast, kannst du dein Passwort einfach hier zurücksetzen www.spotify.com/de/password-reset/

Wenn es ein Problem bei der Zustellung der Email für das neue Passwort gab, schaue einmal in deinem Spam-Filter nach.

Wenn du eine Frage zu Spotify hast, solltest du zuerst zur Spotify-Gemeinschaft gehen http://community.spotify.com, um die Unterstützung anderer Nutzer zu erhalten. Das ist auch ein guter Platz, um sämtliche Spotify-Neuigkeiten, die deinen Service betreffen könnten, zu lesen sowie deine eigene Ideen und Feedback zu veröffentlichen.

Dann geh zu unseren “Hilfe”-Seiten http://support.spotify.com. Der FAQ-Bereich enthält Antworten auf die meistgestellten Fragen und rät, wie Spotifys Funktionen zu nutzen sind.

Wir sind sicher, dass diese Möglichkeiten dir bei der Frage helfen werden. Vergiss nicht, dass wir dich durch Twitter bei allen grösseren Betriebsänderungen auf dem laufenden halten werden: https://twitter.com/spotifystatus

Wenn durch die Foren oder unseren Hilfeseiten keine Lösung gefunden werden kann, melde dich einfach noch einmal direkt auf diese Email und wir werden dir persönlich antworten.

Kind regards,

Emily

Spotify Customer Service - Cambridge

If I'm not in, anyone else on our dedicated Spotify team can read my notes and help you.

Check out our new Community for updates and online help:
http://community.spotify.com/
ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0QO28W:ref

Just reply directly to that email and they will continue to help you out 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts