Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Password reset

Password reset

My password didn't seem to be working so I tried to reset this using the link at the log in screen.  I have tried this approx ten times and no email has yet appeared in my inbox.  I have contected the Spotify support team too.  I really miss the service, help!

4 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Did you get the automated reply from the online contact form you submitted? If so, make sure you reply to that directly (even if its from a no reply), that way it will be sent to the spotify staff.

If you've done that and got no response, feel free to let me know your case number(s) and I'll escalate them so they get chased up by the staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi, thank you for your help and quick response!  I have replied to the auto email, my case number is #00712349.  Thank you again for your help. 🙂

@BlueBelleDelle wrote:

Hi, thank you for your help and quick response!  I have replied to the auto email, my case number is #00712349.  Thank you again for your help. 🙂

Hi,

I'll escalate this to the staff so they can chase it up, you should get a reply from a Moderator confirming it's all fixed/been replied to shortly 🙂

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

@BlueBelleDelle wrote:

I've found your case and replied, check your inbox 🙂 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Suggested posts