Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying for premium but all my playlists have disappeared and it's showing as a free account

Paying for premium but all my playlists have disappeared and it's showing as a free account

Hi I've just tried my account and can't access it as premium on either my android phone or my desktop. I havent changed any of my account details for years. I've uninstalled and reinstalled but it's still showing the same. I've reset password today in case that was an issue but still shows as free.

I'm paying £9.99 a month and have been for years (copy of bank direct debit below) - please let me know what else I can try to get this fixed as I'm not paying for something I'm not getting!

I only have one account so I don't understand what has happened?

02/01/2018 cARD PAYMENT TO SPOTIFY P047E66882 9.99 GBP ON 30-12-2017

Thanks

1 Reply

Hey Clucksy!

Are you sure you are on the correct account, would it be possible that you've logged into another one by accident, possibly a Facebook account?

I recommend you to check your account's receipts and make sure It's both the correct account and the monthly subscription has been paid.

You can check your receipts by going to your "Account overview" and clicking on "Receipts").

Let me know how it goes!

Best Regards,

Nickolay

Suggested posts