Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment failed

Payment failed

I have been trying to upgrade to premium spotify since saturday but keep getting the following error message:

Payment failed. Please make sure that you have sufficient funds and that your credit card has not expired, if you're using one. To see your current payment details please go to your subscriptions page. If you still get this message after updating your payment details please log out, log in and then try again.

I have tried using a debit card (money in account, cooperative bank), a credit card and a verified paypal account but I am still getting the same message. I have also tried logging out but it did not help.

Please could someone look into this issue for me.

Thanks

Hannah

2 Replies

Nordea?

I ask this everytime when someone have problems with payment. Because in this case Nordea declines your payment - because Spotify payment system is badly coded. Nordea is only one bank that cares about customers. Spotify can't send other payment type to Nordea. The right payment type in Internet banking is Internet payment. Spotify does not use this in Internet payments as payment type. Nordea decline it as security thing.

The problem is in SPOTIFY about year, but no one cares. Spotify, wake up!

BTW: I like Nordea, best bank. Really good bank... So Spotify, please do not comment "Change bank".

And Spotify, how hard it be to change the Payment type to right in your Payment system???

All you can comment to Nordea customers is "Contact to bank". Why? Money on Visa, Internet banking enabled... What now? Maybe you can check your payment system???

I really think to cancel the whole Spotify because of lack in this simple thing... You say before that problem is in Nordea bank. Why? Nordea cares about it's customers. This is added as security thing.

Do something Spotify. Problem is not in Nordea!

Suggested posts