Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment for Premium Will Not Work

Payment for Premium Will Not Work

I've been a Spotify user for some time now, and received an email a few weeks ago stating my card no longer worked on my account.  I logged into Spotify and tried to pay for premium again and keep receiving this error message: "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method."  Over the past few weeks I have tried on different computers with different browsers and with different credit cards with no luck.  I have sent support three separate requests for assistance and have received no communication back.  This is extremely frustrating to get no response from Spotify about the matter.

1 Reply

I'll have the same problem, the messages "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged" shows when i try to pay with my visa card, i have tried two times and get the same messages, but ill have been charged two times from my bank account, and spotify premium dont work....

Suggested posts