Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Payment refused

Payment refused

Hi, 

I subscribed for Spotify Premium but somehow the payment is not working. I called Paypal and they said my account is fine, but apparantly I have signed up for a "salesperson-subscription", not a normal one. how do i change that here in Spotify??

Thanks in advance for your answers, I'd really appreciate a response for I wouldn't like having to pay a fine. 

S.

4 Replies

Hey there, welcome to the Community.

We're not able to see specific causes of problems from our end but here's a quick list of common PayPal problems -- is your PayPal set up to allow recurring payments?

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

I also have this problem. Got an email yesterday. But I've been paying Spotify for months so I don't understand why it's an issue now!

@Sketty24 wrote:
I also have this problem. Got an email yesterday. But I've been paying Spotify for months so I don't understand why it's an issue now!

Are you using PayPal too? Do you have a valid credit/debit card tied to your account? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I also have had this problem trying to sign up with a visa first for the premium trail then to sign up for payments.

Have double checked the numbers I have been typing in and also checked with bank that i can have multiple payments coming out and have sufficient funds so not sure why it wont let me sign up ?

Suggested posts