Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Payment

Payment

I was charged twice for this month of Spotify premium. How can I get my money back?

1 Reply

Hey there!

Check out this article below:

Why am I being charged twice?

Weโ€™re sorry if youโ€™re being charged multiple times. Nobody likes unexpected surprises on their bank statements.

But good news: this is easy to put right. The first step is figuring out why youโ€™re being charged twice in the first place:

If the charges occurred at or nearly the same time 

If youโ€™re a new subscriber, this can happen if you clicked START MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM twice by mistake during the signup process.

What to do: You donโ€™t need to do anything. The second payment is automatically applied to your next month, and you wonโ€™t be charged again until the month after. You can check this on your subscription page.

If the charges occurred on different dates

This means you likely have more than one Spotify account.

• Check with your friends/family to see if anyone you know  subscribed with your payment details.
  • Make sure you havenโ€™t started an additional Spotify Premium subscription.

What to do: We send a receipt to your inbox when you start a new subscription. So check all your email addresses. If you find a second account, log into it, and cancel the subscription. 

If you recently upgraded your subscription to Spotify Family

When you upgrade a Premium account to Spotify Family (as the Admin), your remaining Premium time is converted to the new rate. This means your renewal date will come earlier than usual โ€“ even be in the same month.

If you still need help 

Get in touch through our contact form. Please include as much information (except password) as you can in your message.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts