Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist gone

Playlist gone

Hi I logged into my Spotify and now my playlist is gone 

5 Replies

Hey @Jotanrockz, welcome to the Community!

Are your Songs missing too, or just your playlists? Try logging out and back in to see if it helps. You can also try logging into a different device to see if you can see your playlists.

Let us know how it goes.

Hey!

I have the exact same problem. I couldn't log into my a/c on Friday, had to reset my password knowingly that my old password should've worked. Since I changed my password, my a/c looks like belongs to someone else but me! My playlists disappear and have instead a playlist with the name of a guy (I'm a girl) and music I've never heard of before.  The music Spotify is suggesting me is based on another user's taste, not mine. Was my a/c hacked?!?! I need my playlists back and also reassurance that my data is safe!!

I have the exact same problem. I couldn't log into my a/c on Friday, had to reset my password knowingly that my old password should've worked. Since I changed my password, my a/c looks like it belongs to someone else but me! My playlists disappeared and have instead a playlist with the name of a guy (I'm a girl) and music I've never heard of before.  The music Spotify is suggesting me is based on another user's taste, not mine. Was my a/c hacked?!?! I need my playlists back and also reassurance that my data is safe!!

Thanks,

Carolina

I have the same issue according to another thread. My playlists is untouched when loggong in via computer applications, both on PC and Mac.   BR Magnus

Hey, thanks for getting back to me. I tried logging into my a/c using my mac and is the same as on my phone - my playlists are gone and section "recently played" shows a list of artists I've never heard of, or would be interested in.. This is awful, feel like I'm on somebody else's account, not mine.

Hey folks,

We're sorry to hear this, but we're here to help!

If you're experiencing a playlist going missing, we'd recommend checking out these steps:
https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_basics/can-i-recover-a-deleted-playlist/

If your account looks different, and changes have been made, we'd recommend following the steps here: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-accoun...

We hope this helps!

Many thanks,

/M

Suggested posts