Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • saarth
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

payment method

I need somebody to show me how to make a payment I'm having trouble making a payment please help me make a payment

• I need somebody to show me how to make a payment I'm having trouble making a payment please help me make a payment
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been hijacked.

Today, I was logged out of my account suddenly. When I tried logging back in, it said that my password was incorrect. I found later that my account didn't even exist. Obvious that couldn't be the case, as I have been using Spotify's member services f...

• Visitor
  • Today, I was logged out of my account suddenly. When I tried logging back in, it said that my password was incorrect. I found later that my account didn't even exist. Obvious that couldn't be the cas...
  • alopezto6504
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't Log In

Spotify recently automatically logged me out of my account. When I tried to log back in it kept saying incorrect password so I reset it. Then, it would log me in for less than a second before logging me back out saying something went wrong. No matter...

• Spotify recently automatically logged me out of my account. When I tried to log back in it kept saying incorrect password so I reset it. Then, it would log me in for less than a second before logging...
  • ViryV
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my email address due to a bug

There's a typo in my email address on file (hptmail.com instead of hotmail.com) and I am unable to update it to the correct one. Whenver I try to change it in the Edit Profile section, the system rejects my submission because "You must specify a coun...

• Visitor
  • There's a typo in my email address on file (hptmail.com instead of hotmail.com) and I am unable to update it to the correct one. Whenver I try to change it in the Edit Profile section, the system rej...
  • jsop49
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country with Facebook login

I want to change my account from using UK debit card to Australia debit card so as to apply the student discount. However, at the My Account page, I could not change the country as for the payment method. And there is no way to change a country in Fa...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to change my account from using UK debit card to Australia debit card so as to apply the student discount. However, at the My Account page, I could not change the country as for the payment me...
  • henryko
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to login on phone

Hi everyone, Today I was listening to my spotify on my phone, only to be thrown out. I tried logging again using facebook (I am currently logged in on facebook on both the app and in browser). Error message says "Can't log in. Usernamn and password a...

• Hi everyone,    Today I was listening to my spotify on my phone, only to be thrown out. I tried logging again using facebook (I am currently logged in on facebook on both the app and in b...
  • m9kvvquw1fpr5df
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login

When I try to login on the spotify app it will not let me. It says my email or password is wrong but I know its because I've logged into the spotify website with the same credentials .

• When I try to login on the spotify app it will not let me. It says my email or password is wrong but I know its because I've logged into the spotify website with the same credentials .
  • m9kvvquw1fpr5df
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting old account but cannot log in

Hey guys so I signed up for the spotify premium and hulu deal for students back in December. Appaarently something went wrong with my credit card and it canceled my account. My profile is still there but I want to delete that and start a new one. It ...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys so I signed up for the spotify premium and hulu deal for students back in December. Appaarently something went wrong with my credit card and it canceled my account. My profile is still there...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema com cancelamento

Boa noite, Obtive o Spotify Premium na promocao de Black Friday de 3 reais por 3 meses. Meu plano iria ate o dia 27/02 (amanha), porem resolvi cancelar hoje (26/02) para nao pagar o valor da mensalidade, porem ao fazer o cancelamento recebo uma mensa...

• Boa noite,   Obtive o Spotify Premium na promocao de Black Friday de 3 reais por 3 meses. Meu plano iria ate o dia 27/02 (amanha), porem resolvi cancelar hoje (26/02) para nao pagar o val...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is premium family in browser but not in app

As title. We have a premium family account which works fine in the browser but not in the app. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling on the iphone. Have also tried logging out and back in again.

• Casual Listener
  • As title. We have a premium family account which works fine in the browser but not in the app. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling on the iphone. Have also tried logging out and back in again.
  • ThomasPegler
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Duas contas

Eu compre um celular novo e oloquei o Spotify nesse novo mas eu tinha Premium no outro. agora eu nao sei se era outra conta porque eu não me lembro ou não está mais funcionando. Vocês conseguem ver pelo CPF se eu possuo duas contas ? Eu tenho um logi...

• Casual Listener
  • Eu compre um celular novo e oloquei o Spotify nesse novo mas eu tinha Premium no outro. agora eu nao sei se era outra conta porque eu não me lembro ou não está mais funcionando. Vocês conseguem ver p...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in with Facebook on the App anymore

Hey guys, I suddently stopped being able to log in with Facebook on the Spotify App. On the computer it still works fine. Changing password didn't help. Logging out and in in Facebook also didn't help Any ideas how to fix this? Best regards,Zied

• Hey guys,   I suddently stopped being able to log in with Facebook on the Spotify App. On the computer it still works fine. Changing password didn't help. Logging out and in in Facebook also d...
  • skeeleyma
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

account

Hello, my problem is that we wanted to connect a pre-account for students, but do not take into account the fact that it's for the University students, filling out all the data, we still realized who it was intended for and went back, then connected ...

• Hello, my problem is that we wanted to connect a pre-account for students, but do not take into account the fact that it's for the University students, filling out all the data, we still realized who...
  • ThomasPegler
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change discover weekly picture

Hi all, I would like to change the discover weekly photo because it's an old Facebook profile picture.I cannot disconnect my Facebook account and reconnect it because the account was made with fb sign on button. Any advice on how to do that? Tnx in a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I would like to change the discover weekly photo because it's an old Facebook profile picture. I cannot disconnect my Facebook account and reconnect it because the account was made with fb s...
  • Fredd3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family

Hallo. Ich habe bitte eine Frage. Ich bin Mitglied es Spotify Premium Family Abos. Mein Spotify Account laeuft ueber Facebook. Ich moechte mich nun von Facebook trennen und ein unabhaengiges Konto errichten. Kann mich der Inhaber des Spotify Premium ...

• Hallo.  Ich habe bitte eine Frage.  Ich bin Mitglied es Spotify Premium Family Abos.  Mein Spotify Account laeuft ueber Facebook.  Ich moechte mich nun von Facebook trennen un...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist removed

Hi Spotify, The playlist that I made is gone. But now I see almost the same playlist in your radiostations, with the same name and picture included the music. Well thats not a problem, but right now I dont have my list anymore. I cant find my music, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,   The playlist that I made is gone. But now I see almost the same playlist in your radiostations, with the same name and picture included the music. Well thats not a problem, but r...
  • dorien9393
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login into my Spotify account through the app

Recently I am not able to login into my Spotify account via the app. It logs in when I connect to the web. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, got a new password but still it doesn't login. I am out of ideas may someone please help me. Thank yo...

• Recently I am not able to login into my Spotify account via the app. It logs in when I connect to the web. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, got a new password but still it doesn't login. I a...
  • azov
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify needs to revise its account security policy

(EDIT: After a few hours, I've managed to get my account back, the same way that it was prior to being hacked. I'd like to thank the Spotify support for their assistance in the matter) Hello guys, Not more than 20 minutes ago I was listening so some ...

• Casual Listener
  • (EDIT: After a few hours, I've managed to get my account back, the same way that it was prior to being hacked. I'd like to thank the Spotify support for their assistance in the matter)   Hello...
  • ccg_thehacked
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Log in

So I'm confused. I thought I knew my password, I typed everything in and it didn't work so I tried it a couple more times. By the 5th time I gave up and went to log in with Facebook still didn't let me so I reset my password, and it still didn't let ...

• So I'm confused. I thought I knew my password, I typed everything in and it didn't work so I tried it a couple more times. By the 5th time I gave up and went to log in with Facebook still didn't let ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ich glaube ich wurde gehackt

Hallo zusammen, ich habe seit einigen Tagen das Problem, dass sich ständig jemand mit einem Chrome webplayer in meinen account einwählt und irgendwelche musik hört die nicht von mir stammt. Auch werden songs oft nur 20 Sekunden abgespielt und dann zu...

• Visitor
  • Hallo zusammen,   ich habe seit einigen Tagen das Problem, dass sich ständig jemand mit einem Chrome webplayer in meinen account einwählt und irgendwelche musik hört die nicht von mir stammt. ...
  • SSimonsen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes