Solved!

Re: [Playlists] How do I stop Spotify from adding tracks to my playlist

aprlee05
Casual Listener
So I log on today and all of my playlists have been deleted, smh...what is
going on with Spotify??

Hey @aprlee05.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

If you're not seeing your music, it's possible that you've logged into the wrong account. We suggest you check out this support article, which should have the answers you're looking for.

Hope that helps!

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this to us here.

For those of you experiencing this, could you firstly confirm that you are a Premium user, and then provide us with the following:

• a step-by-step description of what is happening, with specific examples?
  • several screenshots which help illustrate the problem more clearly?

Once we have these, we will be able to look into this further.

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your replies.

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Re: stop Spotify from adding tracks to my playlist

Seasparrow
Casual Listener

What do you expect? It's Facebook.... They don't give any care about you, just your wallet..

Hope this helps..lol!

Max119

You claim that the "we added" section of the playlist would not be included when the playlist was being played. However, this is untrue and is quite a large issue due to the limited skips. I hope that there is a fair reason as to why you lied, or at least a way to delete the "we added" feature.

Joena2304

It still plays the songs it has added to your playlist, unasked, though!

It is so annoying.

I can take the adds, and not being able to skip at liberty, but adding random crappy songs to my chosen list... Really?!

justryaan

It happened to me and my friend too and I’be been on google trying to find an answer and it looks like if you have less than 12 songs in your playlist they will add suggestions and you will hear them when you shuffle your playlist. So either you can get premium but many people can’t cause they don’t have the money or their parents won’t let them so just add more than 12 songs to the playlist and it will be fine. I’m possitive it will work since the one who said it, their comment was listed as a ‘solution’. 

TashaTilly92

I have found this so annoying! I made a playlist of more that 12 songs, still had random songs added by Spotify, no way near related to anything in that playlist. Couldn't find any "we've added" section within the playlist on my app and yet song after song I've never heard of kept coming! I went on web player and the songs Spotify was forcing on me were not even in the suggested section there! The only thing I could do was "hide song" until the songs I had added to the playlist came back. It started playing these random songs after only THREE of the songs on the playlist had played! Not even after it had been through all of the songs! This we've added feature is the stupidest thing ever! I get suggestions, that we can then choose to add ourselves if we like it but making us listen to these songs by force just frustrates and annoys people and in the end they will not enjoy the song, they will not add to playlist. 

DinaZamri

First of all, I’m not a premium user as I can handle all the ads and limited skipping. Most of my playlists have been topped up with spotify-recommended songs which I’m not hot for. There was a previous comment about how this only applies to playlists of less than 15 songs and I agree as one of my playlists with 22 songs are thankfully recommendation-free. Please stop this because if we wanted to hear those songs, it would already be in our playlists. At the very least, allow us to turn the function off.

Thanks

39AB4315-BCA1-4AEB-B407-B985ABD2E703.png
84361042-0DC7-4AE5-9A75-FB44105F8973.png
0344D84F-C08D-47D8-942C-F2EDEF921F57.png

MegaBlaziken

Heres the thing, its not hapining on anything but my phone so ither i carry a laptop/Giant Tablite everywhere or I **bleep** spotify

SUGGESTED POSTS