Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists disappeared ONLY on iPod

Playlists disappeared ONLY on iPod

Okay, so I've read through the various different "missing playlists" threads, and none of the solutions offered seem applicable to me, since my playlists show up fine on my Android phone and my laptop.  My playlists are nowhere to be found on my iPod touch, though I can locate *some* of them by going into my profile and clicking the "Playlists" tab.  They, however, cut out at random halfway through the song, and if I search for the songs again, they either refuse to play at all, or again cut out.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify, to no avail.   My account is still showing as Premium, and I have only ever signed in with my Facebook account, so I would be surprised to find I had somehow created a new account.  I mostly use Spotify from my iTouch as it is useful to entertain my son, and for listening to music in order to help me relax, so only being able to access it from my laptop or phone is less than helpful, especially as using it on my iTouch was the main reason I opted to pay for Premium.  I would be very grateful for any and all assistance.

7 Replies

Try restarting your iPod by holding the home and lock buttons together until the Apple logo appears on screen then try again?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you Peter, but unfortunately that does nothing to fix the problem.

I have been having the EXACT same problem for months now. Has there been any updates on this issue?

Have you tried doing a full reinstallation of the app?

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Yes I have done that several times. I am doing a restart of my iPod now. I'll let you know how that works.

Ok the reboot solved the issue.

Happy to hear, enjoy your music 🙂

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Suggested posts