Free

Country

US

Device

Samsung Galaxy S8

Operating System

Android 8.0

My Question or Issue

I received my partner number for Starbucks this week, and the spotify.com/starbuckspartners link that I've been told to go to is not working properly. Whenever I enter my information, a red box appears and says "Something went wrong. Please check that the information you have entered is correct and review the guidelines to ensure you are eligible." This happened when my manager tried entering the information, as well as the same night and next day at my home. I tried again today, but it's doing the same exact thing. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @cmayberry2002,

Welcome to the community!

First up, try using this link in a different browser or an incognito window.

If that doesn't help, I'd recommend getting in touch with the Spotify support team using the online contact form or by sending a private message to @SpotifyCares on twitter. They'll be able to take a look at your issue and you'll hear from them shortly.

Let me know how it goes. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @cmayberry2002,

Welcome to the community!

First up, try using this link in a different browser or an incognito window.

If that doesn't help, I'd recommend getting in touch with the Spotify support team using the online contact form or by sending a private message to @SpotifyCares on twitter. They'll be able to take a look at your issue and you'll hear from them shortly.

Let me know how it goes. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts