Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium gone: no contact: lawyer will be notified

Premium gone: no contact: lawyer will be notified

My premium account has been missing for 2 weeks now.  This is the third time that I have written here and I have filled out 2 contact forms.  I have not heard back yet about my account.  I am paying for a service that I am not able to use, and will be passing this problem on to my lawyer if I am not contacted in due time about this problem.  I am very disappointed in the customer service quality of your company.

Adrienne Egger

5 Replies

Hey!

I understand my colleague, Andy, emailed you back about 16 hours ago. Did you not receive it? Have you checked your junk mail?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.  I checked, and there are several e-mails in the spam folder.  So, thank you, you have been working on the problem, and I will try what Andy instructed and let you know!

Adrienne

....okkkkkk........hellooooooo......that was a week ago and nothing has changed, none of the solutions worked, and I'm still paying for a service I do not have !!!!

It seems you all have a major disaster on your hands.

.......and still no reply...............

AGAIN OVER A WEEK SINCE ANYONE HAS GOTTEN BACK TO ME:: CONTACT FORM::NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suggested posts