Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 4
  • Rising Star 4
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • cmill9704
  • Casual Listener
  • 972 replies
  • 109 likes
  • Account
  • 972 replies
  • 109 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Maria
  • 72 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 72 replies
  • 11 likes

Playback artifacts

Hi. I'm unsure if this is the right place for this topic, but I couldn't find any threds for musicians. Anyway, I'm an artist and am planning on releasing my music on Spotify shortly. At the moment I have some music on Soundcloud and the other day I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I'm unsure if this is the right place for this topic, but I couldn't find any threds for musicians.   Anyway, I'm an artist and am planning on releasing my music on Spotify shortl...
  • MusicDonkey
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I seem to have forgot my password and hotmail? :S

Hey!I've lost my password and hotmail to my spotify account, so I can not login. I've been member on Spotify since 2009/2010 (not sure) I've always had autologin on my spotify but for a couple weeks ago my spotify got reseated for some reason so my u...

• Visitor
  • Hey! I've lost my password and hotmail to my spotify account, so I can not login. I've been member on Spotify since 2009/2010 (not sure)  I've always had autologin on my spotify but for a ...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login with my account

On my account, I hav spotify premium. Yesterday, my daughteralso made an account on here name, spotify free. Now, I cannot log out on her account and login with my account any more. Every time I want to log out on her account, spotify crashes!What ca...

• On my account, I hav spotify premium.  Yesterday, my daughteralso made an account on here name, spotify free.  Now, I cannot log out on her account and login with my account any more.&nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No more premium! :(

Argh! I am now officially depressed. I have lost my credit card, and had to cancel it yesterday. Today, my Premium subscription was due. Needless to say, the card was declined. Now I have to wait for 7 to 10 business days before I can return to Premi...

• Roadie
  • Argh! I am now officially depressed. I have lost my credit card, and had to cancel it yesterday. Today, my Premium subscription was due. Needless to say, the card was declined. Now I have to wait for...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for something I tried to cancel

I tried to cancel my subscription the day of the free trial expiration date. I thought it had worked but only came to find out that the very next day I was charged for an extra 10 dollars for the next month. This is unbelievable. I need a way to cont...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to cancel my subscription the day of the free trial expiration date. I thought it had worked but only came to find out that the very  next day I was charged for an extra 10 dollars for t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged in on two accounts at the same time and can't fix it!

Hi! Since I used my spotify login on a friends computer it has been messed up on my home computer. I am logged in, I have my saved playlists and spotify recommendations seems to be mine. But in the upper right corner where My Facebook profile Should ...

• Visitor
  • Hi!   Since I used my spotify login on a friends computer it has been messed up on my home computer. I am logged in, I have my saved playlists and spotify recommendations seems to be mine. But...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

where is the search bar!?

I have just signed up for the 3 mo. trial membership but I am not redirected to a home page where I can start searching. There is no search bar on my page. Help!

• Casual Listener
  • I have just signed up for the 3 mo. trial membership but I am not redirected to a home page where I can start searching.  There is no search bar on my page.  Help!  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Have to use creditcard?

Hello, My Spotify Premium account has been cancelled because there wasn't enough money on my bank account, while there was enough money on my bank account. Now I want to get my Premium account back and I can't, because I can't use my bank account any...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   My Spotify Premium account has been cancelled because there wasn't enough money on my bank account, while there was enough money on my bank account. Now I want to get my Premium accou...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify displays a location error msg

Hello, i havent login in spotify in some time, when i tried to log in today a error msg appeared on the app. The error msg is: "Your country does not match the one set in your profile...". I have checked my IP on google and it is: 199.48.147.37. I've...

• Hello, i havent login in spotify in some time, when i tried to log in today a error msg appeared on the app. The error msg is: "Your country does not match the one set in your profile...".   I...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Friends not shown in list

Hello, I'm using Spotify Premium in Germany and have added friends. Still I am not seeing them in the list, but it says "undefined", and when clicking on another "undefined" Button, it asks to login to facebook. My Spotify profile is not linked with ...

• Hello,   I'm using Spotify Premium in Germany and have added friends.   Still I am not seeing them in the list, but it says "undefined", and when clicking on another "undefined" Button,...
  • gerlof
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find Premium code for 3 month gift purchase

Hi everyoneI recently bought a friend a 3 month Premium card to introduce them to the world of Spotify. They cannot find the email with the gift certificate and I cannot find the receipt anywhere. How can I resolve this? Thanks for reading.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone I recently bought a friend a 3 month Premium card to introduce them to the world of Spotify.  They cannot find the email with the gift certificate and I cannot find the receipt an...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook link

Hi. I have a new facebook profile, but my spotify is linked to my old facebook. How can I change facebook profile on my spotify? Plz help. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.    I have a new facebook profile, but my spotify is linked to my old facebook.  How can I change facebook profile on my spotify?   Plz help. Thanks!
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mirr

My radio it doesnt work very well, every 3 0r 4 songs stop, if i want pass the song i cant do it. please any solution?

• My radio it doesnt work very well, every 3 0r 4 songs stop, if i want pass the song i cant do it. please any solution?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Extra payment?

Hello, Today i saw €11.13 being withdrawn (via paypal). It has the same payment number as he last withdrawal which was on the 16th (9.99). Is there any reason for this? Kind regards

• Hello, Today i saw €11.13 being withdrawn (via paypal). It has the same payment number as he last withdrawal which was on the 16th (9.99). Is there any reason for this? Kind regards
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Failed to enable Spotify social

Hi. This error keeps popping up, and it looks like it can't load the people list. How do i fix this? thanks,kv

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. This error keeps popping up, and it looks like it can't load the people list. How do i fix this?   thanks, kv  
  • klvallejo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Incorrect account showing in Spotify

Hi, I have downgraded from Premium to Unlimited recently and my account reflects this online that but the software still says that I am a Premium user. Please can you change that to reflect my actual account status. Many thanks

• Hi,   I have downgraded from Premium to Unlimited recently and my account reflects this online that but the software still says that I am a Premium user.   Please can you change that to...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

switch premium from one Facebook account to another

What is the easiest way to switch my premium account from one facebook account to another without getting charged twice?

• What is the easiest way to switch my premium account from one facebook account to another without getting charged twice?
  • SteveBrammer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlinked an Facebook's account from my Spotify's account

Hi everybody, I want to unlinked my actual Facebook's account from my Spotify's account. This Facebook's account doesn't exit anymore. I need to linked my Spotify's account to my new Facebook's account. I need help pleaseeee. There's nothing in Spoti...

• Visitor
  • Hi everybody,   I want to unlinked my actual Facebook's account from my Spotify's account. This Facebook's account doesn't exit anymore. I need to linked my Spotify's account to my new Faceboo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium

thanks to all community members for replies. issue has been resolved. turbo

• Casual Listener
  • thanks to all community members for replies.   issue has been resolved.     turbo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't work on Android phone

I upgradeded my Spotify account from Unlimited to Premium so I could use it on my Android device. It works fine on my computer but when I try to listen from my Android device it says I don't have premium.I've tried to reinstall the app and clear all ...

• I upgradeded my Spotify account from Unlimited to Premium so I could use it on my Android device. It works fine on my computer but when I try to listen from my Android device it says I don't have pre...
  • renegadeimp
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes