Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium not working

Premium not working

Hi, my premium doesn't seem to work on my phone even though i have it. What's the problem?
3 Replies

Hey there! Welcome to the community!

Can you verify you are logging in on your mobile with the account that matches on the receipt that was sent to your email? If you have a Spotify account try logging in with that username and password instead of the Facebook login, or vice versa.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Also check here to see that it shows an active Premium subscription.

Im so so mad at Spotify, Ive using this app like for more than 3 years now in premium, always recommending this **bleep** and now that finally coud buy my dad a smartphone I change to the familiar account, premium, with an uncle and a cousin who lives in the same house!!!!! we are only 4 people in total!!!!!... well Spotify kicked my dad and cousin out and pisses me off that not had the amability to let me know and trying like a hundred times I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED and still paying more than being 1 person... It has been days since my dad can not listen to music with no wifi and he thought he was a dumb old man... Spotify you suck!!!! you are garbage... And no way to let you know this!!!!! 

Suggested posts