Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium only shuffling

Premium only shuffling

Hi! I am a premium user but when I go to a playlist I can only shuffle. It's driving me crazy! I've checked my account and it confirms that I am premium. What should I do!
2 Replies

Hi and welcome to the community!

if you're a premium user and you are having problems you can try to restart the app, if it doesn't works you should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hey @L0hill and welcome to the community!

I guess you're talking about a mobile device, so here is the workaround:

First of all, to start the playback of a playlist without shuffling, you need to click on the first track of the album/playlist and not click on the shuffle button.

If the shuffle function is already activated in your settings, you need to uncheck it. To do that, click on the album cover art of the current song at the bottom of the screen and the music player will pop up. You can find 2 arrow icons next to the other player buttons. Click on the green shuffle icon until it turns grey, see here (it's the green one): 

shuffle.png

Suggested posts