Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium vs Family account

Solved!

Premium vs Family account

My Question or Issue

I have a premium account for our home. Quite often, I want to listen to a playlist out of home, but my wife is listening to the same playlist at home at the same time. Spotify won’t let me listen out of home when my wife is logged into the same playlist at home. Will a Family account rectify this? We both listen to pretty much the same playlist so will we able to do it simultanioiusly if I go to the Family account?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,

With the Premium for Family, you and your wife will be able to get to play your music on individual accounts.

All your saved music and recommendations will come with you. 

I can notice that you both share the same account, I just recommend you to set your playlists public so you or your wife (whoever is going to create the new account to join the Family Plan) follow the same music without any problems.

If you have more questions, let me know! 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there,

With the Premium for Family, you and your wife will be able to get to play your music on individual accounts.

All your saved music and recommendations will come with you. 

I can notice that you both share the same account, I just recommend you to set your playlists public so you or your wife (whoever is going to create the new account to join the Family Plan) follow the same music without any problems.

If you have more questions, let me know! 🙂

This is great. Thank you!

Suggested posts