Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with loggin

Solved!

Problem with loggin

Hi! I have one problem. Till now I used my Spotify premium, polish version, but I am living in Switzerland. I was paying in polish currency every month. Now I see information, that using my polish Spotify in Switzerland is no more possible. There is limit, only 14 days in foreign country. What should I do now? Should i delete my polsih account, and start new in Switzerland? But i have there a lots of music and podcast. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @alexis226,

If you are a premium account than premium can be used abroad for as long as you want. To see more information on Spotify abroad here is this link. Also Spotify's country it places you in is the same country of your credit card information. There is no need to delete your polish account. 

I would update your payment method to a Switzerland credit card and your country will be changed automatically.

Hope this helps.

If this is your solution please mark it as such.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @alexis226,

If you are a premium account than premium can be used abroad for as long as you want. To see more information on Spotify abroad here is this link. Also Spotify's country it places you in is the same country of your credit card information. There is no need to delete your polish account. 

I would update your payment method to a Switzerland credit card and your country will be changed automatically.

Hope this helps.

If this is your solution please mark it as such.

Suggested posts