Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: I'm logging on to a different account.

Solved!

Re: I'm logging on to a different account.

I wanna add another account on Spotify but I don't seem to how 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Kitty97,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

Could you please share a bit more info about what you'd like to do?
If you wish to log out of your current account and log in with a different one, follow the steps from this article.

In case you wish to start a discounted subscription and add another people to it? You can do that by subscribing to Premium Duo or Premium family. It depends on the number of accounts you'd like to add.

Premium Duo is a discount plan for 2 people who share the same address. Additional information can be found here. Premium Family on the other hand is a plan for up to 6 family members who live together. Head here for more details. 

If you'd like to manage the plan - you can sign up using your existing account or creating a new one. Note that the plan owner can’t be changed once the plan is created.

In case you meant something else, feel free to elaborate further, so we can get a better understanding of what you were referring to.

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Kitty97,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

Could you please share a bit more info about what you'd like to do?
If you wish to log out of your current account and log in with a different one, follow the steps from this article.

In case you wish to start a discounted subscription and add another people to it? You can do that by subscribing to Premium Duo or Premium family. It depends on the number of accounts you'd like to add.

Premium Duo is a discount plan for 2 people who share the same address. Additional information can be found here. Premium Family on the other hand is a plan for up to 6 family members who live together. Head here for more details. 

If you'd like to manage the plan - you can sign up using your existing account or creating a new one. Note that the plan owner can’t be changed once the plan is created.

In case you meant something else, feel free to elaborate further, so we can get a better understanding of what you were referring to.

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

My phone has another account

Suggested posts