Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

answer to ninjaspyda: i made the lists a few weeks ago. they weren't from the radio rather i searched for them and made the playlist "jim's...'" . the playlist "lisa's best", made a week or two earlier, is also gone.

answer to hunter8: i  tried signing out and in  again to no avail.

i of course know about my itunes playlists and these aren't the ones i am talking about. i created the lists with the downloaded program and not from an app (app being a smart phone program, right?)

Thankyou all for your efforts

spotty

hey when I updated spotify on my phone, my playlist "driving away leaving it all behind" got deleted and I'm totally bummed because it was over 200 songs! If you could help me with recovering this that would be awesome!

Hello! I'm sorry for asking you to do this for me, but I would really appreciate it if you anyone could help me out.

I recently heard a song on the radio, and it reminded me of a playlist I made a in the summer/late 2010-2011, but I deleted it a while ago, and I really regret it now.  I'm unsure about the name and exact date, but if a moderator could recover all the playlists that I've made myself, or some of them, it would mean a lot to me, thanks in advance!

Hi. I have just deleted my playlist called "me gusta" is it possible to get it restored?

-Koefoed

Hi I accidentally deleted my playlist called "stuff", and was wondering if you could get it back please

Thanks

In an effort to delete a song from my playlist, (entitled AMAZING MUSIC) I accidentally deleted the entire playlist. Is there anyway to get it back? 😕

Thanks!

Boom. It should be back now.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Yes, it is, thanks so much!

can you get mine back my user is unbuckledboat and i need the playlists called jazz, longboarding, and francis back

There were a few others that were removed too, so I restored them too.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Hah thank you man god bless you 😄

Hi I accidently deleted a spotify playlist. It was called new playlist we used to listen to does anyone know if I can get it back? please and thank you

Hey, I deleted "Liked from Radio" playlist, is it possible to get it back?

Uniqum - is that playlist back for you now? I see there's been some activity on the playlist recently.

Hestmann - I see David is working on this with you in another thread.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Can you recover my playlist "HISS"? Deleted a bunch of playlists accidentally imported from iTunes and mistakenly deleted that one as well!

Much appreciated.

@tealjulia wrote:

Can you recover my playlist "HISS"? Deleted a bunch of playlists accidentally imported from iTunes and mistakenly deleted that one as well!

Much appreciated.

That should be now restored.

Can you please help me recover my playlist called: "oddsandsods"? Thanks.

@styleittakes wrote:

Can you please help me recover my playlist called: "oddsandsods"? Thanks.

done.

THANK YOU !!!!! 🙂

Hi! Can you please restore mine too? i did the smae thing.. I accidently deleted mine when I was trying to delete one song.. It's called Summer 2012<3 . Thank You!

Suggested posts