Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

I've accidently deleted my playlist Blahh!! Can you guys please help me?!  Thanks!

madisauruus - Done!

NewEraPuma - Also done!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I seem to have accidentally deleted one of my playlists as well. It's my favorite playlist and i was wondering if I could have it restored. 

ZackRS - I saw a couple of playlists that have been removed, so I've restored both of them. Just log out and back in.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thank you for responding to my post, and restoring my playlists.  But, I may have done something wrong, or something happened on your end.  I logged out and back in, then checked my playlists. Instead of having my playlist restored I am missing another one.  The two i would like restored are named "my ears got boners before it was cool," and "lo and there was fidelity."

I accidentally deleted my Liked from Radio playlist. Could someone restore it? Thanks.

ZackRs - I've reverted everything back to a previous state - how does that look now?

xtrigger092x - that should be back for you now.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

thank you so much fro restoring my playlists! you'e my bro, bro

Hello Richard,

A playlist of mine was deleted and I don't remember doing this. Please could you restore it.

Playlist name: Acoustic 2

Thank you so much

@sunbeam wrote:

Hello Richard,

A playlist of mine was deleted and I don't remember doing this. Please could you restore it.

Playlist name: Acoustic 2

Thank you so much

Done! *fistbump*

Amazing! Thanks dude.

Hi Richard,

The same playlist is gone again. Last time I did not actually remember deleting it, I just assumed I must have done it. It's gone again and I seem fairly certain that I did not delete it. Any idea how this is possible? Could you please restore it for me again?

Thanks.

@styleittakes wrote:

Hi Richard,

The same playlist is gone again. Last time I did not actually remember deleting it, I just assumed I must have done it. It's gone again and I seem fairly certain that I did not delete it. Any idea how this is possible? Could you please restore it for me again?

Thanks.

I've restored that again for you. Hopefully it will stick around this time.

Could you please reset my playlist?

Worker Bee Tunage.

Thanks a tone!!!!!!!!

Hello,

I recently deleted all my playlists by accident, could you please restore them all? My username is masarasp

Thank you.  

csurfer1111 - is that definitely missing? I can currently see it on your list of playlists. Here's a link to it: Worker Bee Tunage

masarasp - I've reverted all your playlists to an earlier state. I hope that helps.

Thanks. Again. 🙂

Thank you soo much!!!

You people rock!

Thank you so much, I appreciate it!

Somehow all my playlists disappeared when I got a mac, can you restore them?  That was on June 25th.

Thanks! 

Suggested posts