Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

whiteyonthemoon - they should all be back now. But let me know if they're missing.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hi!

I accidentally deleted my playlist called 'Stuff' (Original I know) when I was organising my playlists into categories, is there anyway to get it back?? Sorry!

Billyflapper - Should be back for you. Just log out and in.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thanks but I tried logging out of and back into my account and it didn't work.  I'm specifically interested in getting back the playlists called "XXXY" and "sing into my mouth".  It would be great to have the rest back as well.

whiteyonthemoon - I couldn't seem to find those playlists at all. Strange. Could you have possibly been logging into another account at all?
Airhorn Enthusiast

No, I was the first person I know to have spotify, so it's not like someone else logged on using my computer and I made playlists on their account.  All of my old playlists got deleted when I got a Macbook, maybe I opened itunes and there was a synching issue?  

Could you pop in an email about this? We may need to do a little more extensive hunting for these playlists, if we can find them.

To get in touch, scroll up and click on "About Us", then select "contact form". Let me know when you've emailed in.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thanks David, I put in for additional help, and there are some other details in the request that might be helpful.

The help request has reference number 544844. 

Hi

I have also accidentally deleted my playlist  😞

Username - fjdubs

Playlist name - Best of the Best

Can anyone help???

Thanks

FayeMUFC - Just added it back. Just log out and in, it should be waiting.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi,

I deleted my favourite playlist by accident! Can you help me retrieve it? It was called "Good Stuff"!

Thank you!

can you help me get my playlist back, it was called, "For Me" and it had almost 600 songs, i'm frantic! please help it'd be much appreciated.!

Uctqell - Done.

giaguzman - Done.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Thank you soooo much Richard!Smiley Very Happy

Hey there.

Just wondered if the playlist for the account "ellnicklin" entitled "Bed" is recoverable. It's a playlist of ambient music that helps my tinitus and it would be a bit of a ballache trying to remember what was on there.

Thanks for any help with the matter!

Hi everyone - As this thread continues to grow the moderators won't be able to respond to everyone individually. 

Any users missing playlists should get in touch through our contact form.

If you receive a message sending you back to the Community simply reply again. A member of our support team can then lend a hand. 

Hello Spotify,

I accidentally deleted my playlist "Chill Trax London" while trying to delete one of its tracks.  Is it possible to recover this playlist?  Any help you could provide would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance . . .

Hello Spotify, I had a god-send solution - my IPad still had the playlist loaded and I was able to retrieve it.   Relief here!!  Thanks

I was trying to delete one song, and accidentally deleted my play list! The playlist was called "The Good **uh-oh**" how do I get it back? Please help!

@EEE wrote:

I was trying to delete one song, and accidentally deleted my play list! The playlist was called "The Good **uh-oh**" how do I get it back? Please help!

Done!

Suggested posts