Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Hi, I accidentally just deleted a playlist too! I really want it back, because I love the songs on it. Is there any way you could restore it too?

I think it was called something like SPOTIFY AUGUST 2012. 

Thanks!

@JessMusic wrote:

Hi, I accidentally just deleted a playlist too! I really want it back, because I love the songs on it. Is there any way you could restore it too?

I think it was called something like SPOTIFY AUGUST 2012. 

Thanks!

Done!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I accidentally deleted a playlist titled "adf." It had over 100 + tracks on it. I really want it back. Thanks. 

@user-removed wrote:

I accidentally deleted a playlist titled "adf." It had over 100 + tracks on it. I really want it back. Thanks. 

Sorted!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

I accidentally deleted a playlist about a month ago.  I believe it was called New- Latest  but I'm not 100% sure.  Could you please recover it for me?

Thanks,

Rob

Robg03 - Boom. It's back.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thanks so much 🙂 !

I've just deleted a playlist - is there a way to get it back? Thanks -

muchadobooks - Think it's back now! Just take a look.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Fabulous - many thanks!

I also managed to remove my playlist called Hiphop. Could you please add it back?

Thanks a bunch!

@dunhill wrote:

I also managed to remove my playlist called Hiphop. Could you please add it back?

Thanks a bunch!

That ought to be back for you now.

Much love to you and your team for fixing it, and such fast service! Fastest ever! Thanks yet again! 🙂

When I connected my new iphone to Devices on my Spotify account, it wiped ALL OF MY PLAYLISTS! Please help! Thanks 🙂

Lindquister - Looks like you have 2 accounts here. If you log in with the username 'glindquist' and your Spotify password, you should get all your playlists back.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hey, I was trying to delete one of my playlists, when I accidently deleted them all! If there's anything I can do to get them back, please inform me of it! Thanks(: -Angela

Hi!  I accidentally deleted my WIFE'S favorite and first playlist on her account while it was up on our computer, in an effort to delete a single song from it.  Her email address is metaloak2@yahoo.com   

Thanks for any help!!!

Seth

Seth - I think I've managed to pop the playlist back now!

AngelaBosnjak - Think I've got them back for you now!
Airhorn Enthusiast

Yes you did! Thank you so much

Hi,

I had a whole series of playlists called:

Stef Loves Country

Stef Loves Rock

Stef Loves Indie

Stef Loves Soul

Stef Loves Rock n Roll

Stef Loves Sixties

Stef Loves Fifities

Stef Loves Americana

and I think others the same vein but i came back from holiday and they have all disappeared, is there any chance of restoring them especially Stef Loves Country and Stef Loves Sixties.

(I couldnt reply on the main thread about this for some reason)

Thanks

Suggested posts