Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Hey amazingly helpful Spotify staff. I was pleasantly surprised to find this thread so thanks in advance!

I deleted the Playlist Folder "____ Genres" (sorry for the masked profanity on the forums!) not remember I had moved some playlists to it I wanted to keep. any chance they could be restored! Thank you so much!

@th3rtythr33 wrote:

Hey amazingly helpful Spotify staff. I was pleasantly surprised to find this thread so thanks in advance!

I deleted the Playlist Folder "____ Genres" (sorry for the masked profanity on the forums!) not remember I had moved some playlists to it I wanted to keep. any chance they could be restored! Thank you so much!

You should find all those playlists now at the bottom of your list. Hope I got them all.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hi moderators I too accidently managed to delete two playlists from my spotify account (dhilliard) they are called 'run for your life' and 'evening' if there is any way of recovering them i would be fantastically greatful.

@dhilliard wrote:

Hi moderators I too accidently managed to delete two playlists from my spotify account (dhilliard) they are called 'run for your life' and 'evening' if there is any way of recovering them i would be fantastically greatful.

Done and done.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

You Mr.Moderator are a God, I am forever in your debt. Thank you.

@dhilliard wrote:

You Mr.Moderator are a God, I am forever in your debt. Thank you.

I'll take a cheque made out to cash?

Is it possible to restore my playlist "Autumn Erich" ? I have no idea how I deleted it. Please help!!!

@tgcobb wrote:

Is it possible to restore my playlist "Autumn Erich" ? I have no idea how I deleted it. Please help!!!

It looks like it's back on your account already, all good then?

I deleted one too!!

Username: tschroeder11

playlist: Cj

PLEASE HELP

Hi. I didn't really "delete" my playlist but here's what happened; I logged into my account through a friend's laptop the other day, and realized my playlist "YOLO" wasn't there anymore. I didn't think much of it because it was on his laptop, but when I came home and went on my dad's laptop, which is what I usually listen to Spotify on, my playlist still didn't show up. Since a few of my friends are subscribed to it, I looked it up through them. It's still on Spotify, but it's by "1225327809" and I don't have access to it to update it anymore so technically it's not mine anymore, just some unknown person in cyberspace. Can I get some help to retrieve it back?

Uhhh, same happened to us.  Thought I was deleting a song, deleted the playlist songs1 instead.  Arrrrrggggghhhh!

greenefamlilytreehouse will take all the help it can get.  Thanks, 

I deleted one of my playlists too.  The name of it was a bunch of random letters and stuff, I think the first letter might have been a D. Can you get it back?

*Puts on playlist restoring hat*     Let's do this

tschroeder11 - restored.

smzeldarules1225327809 was an additional account created via Facebook, but now it's unlinked from a FB profile so inaccessible. To restore edit rights over the playlist, you'll need to recreate it. To do so, just drag it over the 'New playlist' button.

greenefamilytre - done!

brynnecolellaDone.

And everyone's playlists live to fight another day.

Is there anyway I can get my playlist "Punk" back?

THANK YOU MODERATOR OMGSHHHH

@bdrevs wrote:

Is there anyway I can get my playlist "Punk" back?

"Punk" is back.

I accidentally deleted my whole starred list from forever. Not sure of my user name I logged in with facebook that name is Collin Oscopy Matson if my user name is anything it is collinmatson any help is appreciated. Over a year of music gone!!!

Hi!! I deleted my playtlist "maria 21" is there anyway you guys could get it back!?!? thank you!!

collinmatson - your starred tracks should now be restored.

florence_bass - done!

Hi. I don't really get this forum, so I don't know it this is written in the right place. 

I accidentally deleted my playlist called "dat $h1T(with letters. But it wont let me write it. I apologies) great". Any chance that I could undo or automatic get it back?

Suggested posts