Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

i found it, don't worry!

Hi,

To my horror the other day when i went outside to do a bit more carpentering on my house...fired up Spotify to get music to my work...all my playlists where gone...thought nothing about it...

But today when i launched Spotify on my Mac ....oh...what horror all my playlists where gone....for real.....8(

Please help me - username: rummand 

@rummand wrote:

Hi,

To my horror the other day when i went outside to do a bit more carpentering on my house...fired up Spotify to get music to my work...all my playlists where gone...thought nothing about it...

But today when i launched Spotify on my Mac ....oh...what horror all my playlists where gone....for real.....8(

Please help me - username: rummand 

I've reverted your playlists back to an earlier state. Any improvement?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I accidentally deleted my playlist "Spotify" - it was really good! Any chance it could be restored please?

thanks so much

Phoebe 

I have accidentally deleted my playlist from my mobile phone now it's gone from my computer! Please help! 

Phoebeg & Cmclean2215 - All done. Just log out and in.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Help! I accidentally deleted my playlist called: Muziek. I've been collecting those songs for almost a year now. Is it possible to get it back??? Thanks

Thanks so much! Work is bearable again.  

Tjinta - Should be back for you. Just log out and in.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hey Moderators.

Could you make my day and help me with a deleted playlist?

My user is "erlens04" and the playlist is called "Baneheia"

@thegimp wrote:

Hey Moderators.

Could you make my day and help me with a deleted playlist?

My user is "erlens04" and the playlist is called "Baneheia"

Done!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hi

i also by mistake deleted one of my best playlist could i get it back?

my spotify name is dcskor and the list was called Singning My Heart Out

Thank you so much! 

/ dcskor

hi, i accidentally deleted my playlist named "Jens" is it possible that i can recover it somehow?

Hi!

I recently accidentaly deleted a playlist called "(T)indy" with about 20 songs, really thankfull if it's possible to get it back! 

Hey just to let you know, all resources at Spotify are used to fix server problem. I will ensure you get response from mod to this before monday end.

Hi , I Accidentally deleted my playlist Yarwand from my account tupac424 ... Can you help me get it back , thanks !

dcskor, maritsaeten, minguzz, lionel - Just restored all of those playlist for you guys, whew. 

Sign back into your account to see those changes. 

Thanks Meredith! It has been restored!

Hey!
I deleted my Tsk Tsk Tsk playlist! Can you guys get it back for me?
My username is: erikpåvoll

Thanks!

Sure thing. That should be back as soon as you sign in again. 

Suggested posts