Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Hej moderators, would be very very happy if you could retrieve the play list "Life etc..." it used to be over many many songs, now it is just one left. Do not know what happened, maybe a untrustworthy collaborater deleted, but he claims not. If possible also let me know what user deleted them, if it was me by accident or someone else 🙂

The tracks are happily returned by magic or by you guys. If you did it, thank you very much!

Honeychurch - All done. Just log out and in. Should be there waiting.

Emiliestormo - See above, same for you.

Brennedon - Same for you too.

Ibegyou - Can you tell me your username? I'm having a bit of trouble locating your account. I'll try and get your tunes back when you do so.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

It's there! Thanks so much!

The username should be ibegyou. I've got the account linked up to Facebook though, could that have something to do with it? I'll disconnect it now in any case. Thanks for taking the time to look into it.

HELP!! 
Spotify deleted all my playlists!
When i subscribed to a friend of mines playlist spotify shut down and restarted, the newly subscribed playlist was all i had left.

Is there any way of retrieving the playlists? Any help is very appreciated. 

ibegyou - I've tried popping that playlist back into your account again. Hopefully it should be there now.

RichardL - You should be able to get back to your playlists by logging in using your "richardlinusson" username.
Airhorn Enthusiast

All's well! Thanks David.

Thanks David! 
You´re awesome!! 😄 

Hello,

I have unintentionally deleted a whole folder of playlist, would it be possible to recover these playlists : 

Divers, New Divers, Trouvailles,  Christian, Japanese

Hey Mods,

any chance you are still monitoring this thread?

I lost my "current" play list (approx 125) songs. I would love you forever if you could get it back for me. I have no idea how it dissappeard.

any help is much appreciated.

Dermot.

Dermot - We do! Just log out and in, it should be there.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

You legend!!!

Any chance the MODS can help me get "Random" playlist back?! Id love you forever Smiley Very Happy

Medic127 - I think I've done it. Just log out and in again.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Sam thank you, but more specifically its was call RaNdOm I believe. 

Medic127 - Here you go... RaNdOm

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Sam thank you! your da man!Smiley Very Happy

Hi

I've just accidently deleted a playlist I have been building for 4 weeks now! The playlist was called 'tunes', is there anyway of gettig this back.

Help would be much appreciated.

thanks

Hey Louieboy, with some help from the Spotify wizards I've restored your playlist. Enjoy your 'tunes'!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts