Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover my playlists!

Recover my playlists!

Hello, someone deleted all my playlists? ... Can you help me?

7 Replies

hello,

same for me, all my playlists suddenly dissapeared, on my favorites i seem to have 9 random favorite songs left from different dates.

i tried relogging, reinstalling and i use the same account like always

please help

thanks,

Hey! ๐Ÿ™‚

Spotify are having some service problems today which could be causing your playlists to be very slow to load. 

If it doesn't correct itself, I would suggest you try the steps outlined here. Otherwise I would suggest you drop the customer services team a message using the online contact form and someone will be able to assist you directly.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Can someone please help me recover my playlists?

Hi there @Adrian68,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Head over to this support article for more info on how you can recover a deleted playlist.

Let us know if that helped and you can see the playlist you've lost ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

• If you have a playlist missing what you want to recover go to https://www.Spotify.com and press account overview then you will see recover playlist and then choose to recover the playlist you want then you will be ready to get back listening.

Hi, to recover a deleted playlist, go to spotify.com, and click either account overview or manage account. There will be a tab for recovering playlists there.

Hi! If you've deleted a playlist, you can recover it by going into the Spotify Recovery playlist page: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/Can-I-recover-a-deleted-playlist/

If you didn't delete it, sometimes the playlist won't show if you have not played it for a while. You should go to the library section of your mobile Spotify app and all your playlists should be there. 

Suggested posts