Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover playlist not working

Recover playlist not working

I'm trying to view my deleted playlist by going to the recover playlist page but none of them are showing up. The page just says, "We had an error retrieving your deleted playlist. Please try again later." It has said this for over a month. Help please? Thanks.

5 Replies

I suggest you contact support so they can take a look at your account and help you with this

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Customer support is no help on this issue. "Recovered Playlists" hasn't worked in four or five months for me. I experlment by deleting playlists purposely and I get the same message, "We had an error retrieving your deleted playlist. Please try again later." I've been contacting customer support regularly and I get these very strange and vague responses about how they'll find the playlist for me. Don't offer "Recover Playlists" if it does not work.

Hey @cohenfs thanks for letting us know you're having trouble with this. 

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and then trying this again? If you're still getting that error message, please let us know:

1. The browser you're using

2. The name of a deleted playlist you're looking for

3. A screenshot of  your error message

Thanks!

Thank you. I'll try.

@meahtenoha wrote:

Hey @cohenfs thanks for letting us know you're having trouble with this. 

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and then trying this again? If you're still getting that error message, please let us know:

1. The browser you're using

2. The name of a deleted playlist you're looking for

3. A screenshot of  your error message

Thanks!

Customer support did, with persistent replies from me, come through but the "clearing cache" did not work. If you email them enough about either their misunderstanding or mistake, they do come through. But 4 out of 5 times they come through on the first try. Spotify still needs to dig up the playlist for me as I still get this message when I select Recover Playlists: "We had an error retrieving your deleted playlist. Please try again later." Anyhow, thank you

Suggested posts