Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Problem with subscribing to Premium

Trying to get Premium again, so I go to the subscription-page.The page shows only number 1 on the senter of the page.When I press "SUBSCRIBE", I'm just resent to the same page, and nothing happends. What to do?

• Trying to get Premium again, so I go to the subscription-page. The page shows only number 1 on the senter of the page. When I press "SUBSCRIBE", I'm just resent to the same page, and nothing h...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Not Working

Hello, I'm subscribed to the Premium service, however in the client it shows Spotify Free and plays ads.My account online says Premium, and I have reinstalled Spotify, and relogged my account with no success. Can someone check my account to make sure...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm subscribed to the Premium service, however in the client it shows Spotify Free and plays ads. My account online says Premium, and I have reinstalled Spotify, and relogged my acco...
  • blissfull
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancelled my account within initial subscription period!!!

I cancelled my subscription within the initial free trial period and today i received email saying that i have been charged. How is this possible?? How can i contact spotify to resolve this issue? There isnt any contact details to be able to contact ...

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my subscription within the initial free trial period and today i received email saying that i have been charged. How is this possible?? How can i contact spotify to resolve this issue? Th...
  • JayC1912
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot redeem spotfiy gift card

hi my name is tommy i've baught a spotify gift card today and everytime i try to redeem the code it says "Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again or contact customer service." can anyone help me with this issue ?

• Visitor
  • hi my name is tommy i've baught a spotify gift card today and everytime i try to redeem the code it says "Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again or contact customer serv...
  • chimp11
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

More than 3 devices synced? I just cleared them from the link and im still getting the error...

So i've just recently cleared my 3 devices synced and tried to sync my galaxy s5, im still getting the error. Even after uninstalling the app and reinstalling. Any help on this? I've tried this link below already. https://www.spotify.com/us/account/o...

• Casual Listener
  • So i've just recently cleared my 3 devices synced and tried to sync my galaxy s5, im still getting the error. Even after uninstalling the app and reinstalling. Any help on this?   I've tried t...
  • Levi0522
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I get myminey back?

Hello,I cancelled my subscription a fewdays ago but seems like nothing happened because you've charged me 9,99€ and I have had to cancel today again.How can I get my money back?Thanks,Jessica.

• Hello, I cancelled my subscription a fewdays ago but seems like nothing happened because you've charged me 9,99€ and I have had to cancel today again. How can I get my money back? Thanks, Jes...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting my account

I have two spotify accounts and I want to delete my old account as my new account won't connect to my Facebook as my old spotify account is automatically connected.

• I have two spotify accounts and I want to delete my old account as my new account won't connect to my Facebook as my old spotify account is automatically connected.
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks i'm in another country

I've been using spotify for about a year now, but this past semester I was studying abroad in Uruguay so I wasn't able to use spotify while I was in Uruguay. Now I'm back in the United States but it won't let me play music because it says "This track...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using spotify for about a year now, but this past semester I was studying abroad in Uruguay so I wasn't able to use spotify while I was in Uruguay. Now I'm back in the United States but i...
  • jojostamand
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with using my account on the Playstation 4

So I was trying to google a solution for an easy way to use my Facebook/Spotify account for PS4 and couldn't manage to do it because I have an issue. I registered my account with an E-Mail address I have no idea what the password is - so I went on Fa...

• So I was trying to google a solution for an easy way to use my Facebook/Spotify account for PS4 and couldn't manage to do it because I have an issue. I registered my account with an E-Mail address I ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't loggin or change my password. error 410

can't loggin or change my password, you spotify don't send me the password reset mail. so im stuck... it's on this username: stickan1 error: 410

• Visitor
  • can't loggin or change my password, you spotify don't send me the password reset mail. so im stuck... it's on this username: stickan1  error: 410
  • cptluvlace
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Problem

Guten Tag, ich hatte immer Spotify Premium. Nun war mein Abo erhältlich Warum immer am 29. März beendet. Wenn ich nun auf aktualisieren klicke kommt ein roter Balken mit Einer 1 drin. Ich kann nicht updaten. Ich kann nirgendwo erhältlich Aber meine B...

• Casual Listener
  • Guten Tag,   ich hatte immer Spotify Premium. Nun war mein Abo erhältlich Warum immer am 29. März beendet. Wenn ich nun auf aktualisieren klicke kommt ein roter Balken mit Einer 1 drin. Ich ka...
  • David2204
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BEING CHARGED FOR THE PREMIUM FEATURE

I took the great offer of $.99 for 3 months but I saw in my account that I was charged $10 for the premium subscription. I was told that if I cancelled my subscription by March 31st I would not be charged S10. It seems a lot of people are having the ...

• Regular
  • I took the great offer of $.99 for 3 months but I saw in my account that I was charged $10 for the premium subscription.   I was told that if I cancelled my subscription by March 31st I would...
  • James
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password Reset issues

I'm trying to log in to my Spotify, it has been a few years so I was a little shaky on the details. I attempted to make a new account with my currently in use E-mail address, but it says that E-mail is already in use. So, I tried to get a password Re...

• I'm trying to log in to my Spotify, it has been a few years so I was a little shaky on the details.  I attempted to make a new account with my currently in use E-mail address, but it says that E...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unsubscribe premium

Hello, I need some help. I would like to unsubscribe from my premium account. But, when I get to the "Manage subscription" section, I can't unsubscribe, there's no button under the "Subscription" title. It's written : "Your Spotify Premium subscripti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I need some help. I would like to unsubscribe from my premium account. But, when I get to the "Manage subscription" section, I can't unsubscribe, there's no button under the "Subscr...
  • Shennong
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add more songs to the offline mode

Hey!I'm using spotify in my iPod Touch and I was adding music to listen to in the offline mode but it just stopped syncrhonizing. I already check and the limit of songs in the offline mode which is like 3300 and I just have 1600 until now. Do you kno...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I'm using spotify in my iPod Touch and I was adding music to listen to in the offline mode but it just stopped syncrhonizing. I already check and the limit of songs in the offline mode which is...
  • vsancheza11
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

use spotify in china with german spotify account?

Is it possible, to use spotify in china with a german spotify account? does the great firewall block this?

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible, to use spotify in china with a german spotify account? does the great firewall block this?
  • pascal2002
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly paymets

I get paid on the 4th of each month. Please remove the fee on the 5th and there will be no problem. I did not realize that I had not paid for the first 6 months. I was under the impression thatI had paid for 6 months. How much is your monthly rate! S...

• I get paid on the 4th of each month.  Please remove the fee on the 5th and there will be no problem.   I did not realize that I had not paid for the first 6 months.  I was under t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TERRIBLE SEARCH OPTIONS

Spotify, I've been an evangelist for your product. I love it, and I've told all of my friends to sign up, but it really pains me to say that your search feature is **bleep**ing hurrendous, and it hasn't gotten any better. I search "kanyewest" and you...

• Spotify,   I've been an evangelist for your product.  I love it, and I've told all of my friends to sign up, but it really pains me to say that your search feature is **bleep**ing hurrend...
  • nedgoldsmith
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add friends

I just downloaded the spotify app from the chromestore onto my chromebook, and created an account. I went to the bottom and clicked follow and when i went to search for a user to follow it says "There are no more friends to show at this time". It kee...

• Casual Listener
  • I just downloaded the spotify app from the chromestore onto my chromebook, and created an account. I went to the bottom and clicked follow and when i went to search for a user to follow it says "Ther...
  • Rumbajack
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes