Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recreate account disconnected from Facebook (accidentally)

Solved!

Recreate account disconnected from Facebook (accidentally)

We're finally have Spotify sevice in Japan.  I now have problem which prevent me to move my US account to Japan. What happened was:

1. I had facebook account associated Spotify account in US. 

2. I created new account in Japan without associating Facebook (I just assumed I can't move my account to Japan)

3. I associated my Facebook account with the Japanese account.

4. Found that it's possible to move US account to Japanese account, but it looks like not working (I got email from support but I haven't gotten any reply in 48 hrs.)

5. I disconnected my JP account with facebook.

6. Now, I can't log in to US account since my account is disassociated with Facebook.

I think only Spotify can solve this problem but no place to ask. Is there any solution? The my final goal is to have an account with playlist and other information I had in US account (which I can't acccess anymore -- at least for now)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @shigeya thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! 

I think given the complexity of the request I would continue to speak to Spotify Care through this contact form. If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours but hang on in there.

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @shigeya thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! 

I think given the complexity of the request I would continue to speak to Spotify Care through this contact form. If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours but hang on in there.

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

Thank you very much. That's the form I was looking for (and resported to post a message here:)

Suggested posts