Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Removing devices

Removing devices

I jsut broke up with my girlfriend and I think she's using my spotify I was hoping to just delete my devices from my account and re-signin to the ones I actually am using, not sure how to go about doing that.

9 Replies

Hey there!

You can reset your devices at this thread.

However if you say she might use your Spotify, do you mean your account? Because then it might be better to get a new password instead.

P.S. Sorry to hear.

Hey thanks! I did reset my password but aparently amdroid devices dont register that.

@TJBshp wrote:
Hey thanks! I did reset my password but aparently amdroid devices dont register that.

It is because the log in details will be cached on the android device. 

If you have changed your password, post on the topic Premify linked to above and the staff will be able to close all your active Spotify sessions for you. Once that is done she won't be able to log in again.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I need to remove an Ipod Touch device from my Spotify but keep my Ipad device how do I do this????

@Faigy wrote:
I need to remove an Ipod Touch device from my Spotify but keep my Ipad device how do I do this????

Hey 🙂 

There is no way to remove a single device from your offline devices. If you mark offline playlists on any devices you want them on (max 3) then the system should remove any you don't use (in a circular fashion, so adding a 4th device will remove whichever was added first). If you would like all of your devices wiped clean, just post on this topic

Peter

Peter

Hi there. I have a new phone now and so would like all my devices to be removed if possible? Pleassssseee 🙂

conamana - Just done that for you.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I just soild two of my phones that had spotify installed on and now I can't use it on my two new devices because I have reached my limit.

@joseavelar91 wrote:

I just soild two of my phones that had spotify installed on and now I can't use it on my two new devices because I have reached my limit.

Hey @joseavelar91 🙂 

If you would like to request your offline devices be reset, just drop a post on the official request topic and a member of the Spotify team will be able to do that for you. 

I'm going to lock this topic just so we can keep all of the requests in one place, so if you need an offline device reset go to the link above 🙂 

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts