Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

My brother has forgotten his password, email and username.

As I said in the subject title he has forgotten everything, and did not have the common sense to write it down anywhere. The account is being paid for by my bank account so I do however have all the card information. How should I proceed? As I can ob...

• Regular
  • As I said in the subject title he has forgotten everything, and did not have the common sense to write it down anywhere. The account is being paid for by my bank account so I do however have all th...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of e-mail

Hello. I think I messed up. I forgot my password, and I chose to reset it. Then I went to my mail account to get the new password, but it didn't come. Therefore I tried it again, this time typing my e-mail address... and it says there is no such e-ma...

• Visitor
  • Hello. I think I messed up. I forgot my password, and I chose to reset it. Then I went to my mail account to get the new password, but it didn't come. Therefore I tried it again, this time typ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Song On Spotify

Looking for the song : Acapella by Karmim and can't seem to find it on spotify she is a fairy known artist so I don't see why it wouldn't be on spotify. Is a certain amount of time required from release of a song before its aloud on spotify? I have t...

• Looking for the song : Acapella by Karmim and can't seem to find it on spotify she is a fairy known artist so I don't see why it wouldn't be on spotify. Is a certain amount of time required from rele...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong password

i have forgott my password, how do i do now

• i have forgott my password, how do i do now
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

trying to find a deleted playlist

i just bought a new phone and started to sync/download a few of my playlists when i did delted one of my playlists(farcry something) is there a way to get it back?

• Casual Listener
  • i just bought a new phone and started to sync/download a few of my playlists when i did delted one of my playlists(farcry something) is there a way to get it back?
  • nobbeh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Repetitive Radio Station based on Starred playlist

I've only been signed up to Spotify for a few days and like the concept but mainly signed up to discover new music based on what I already like. I have 200 songs starred now, but whenever I start the Radio station based on my Star list it plays the s...

• I've only been signed up to Spotify for a few days and like the concept but mainly signed up to discover new music based on what I already like.   I have 200 songs starred now, but whenever ...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change payment method

Hey Spotify, yesterday i accidently bought Spotify Premium with my dads paypal account, i didnt needed to insert a password or username. this acctually shocks me that Spottify remembers the passwords of a payment account. so now i want to change my p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify,    yesterday i accidently bought Spotify Premium with my dads paypal account, i didnt needed to insert a password or username. this acctually shocks me that Spottify reme...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in Southeast Asia?

Hello, I'm planning on moving to Southeast Asia in a few months and have Spotify premium. I'm taking a cell phone with spotify and will have a tablet, but I'm not paying for a U.S. phone or internet service while abroad. I've heard Spotify isn't avai...

• Hello,   I'm planning on moving to Southeast Asia in a few months and have Spotify premium. I'm taking a cell phone with spotify and will have a tablet, but I'm not paying for a U.S. phone or ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing starred songs

Hi there. Previously I lived in the Netherlands and then have recently moved to Malaysia. My Spotify starred songs have literally disappeared in front of my eyes after changing my location. Help! [EDIT] They're not ALL completely missing, just that t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there.   Previously I lived in the Netherlands and then have recently moved to Malaysia. My Spotify starred songs have literally disappeared in front of my eyes after changing my location...
  • clowve
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify gift card not working...

Hey, i live in belgium, and because i'm only 30min away from the border with the netherlands i thought i'd buy me a gift card, but when i was trying to cash it in on my pc it told me that it would only work in that country where you bought it in... d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   i live in belgium, and because i'm only 30min away from the border with the netherlands i thought i'd buy me a gift card, but when i was trying to cash it in on my pc it told me tha...
  • ShaHar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Mobile Not Loggin in

Hello, Spotify will not let me log in w/ my username. I refuse to attach my fb to it. Keeps saying my username or pw is incorrect. Obviously it's not since I am able to make a post here w/ the same username and pw.

• Hello,   Spotify will not let me log in w/ my username. I refuse to attach my fb to it. Keeps saying my username or pw is incorrect. Obviously it's not since I am able to make a post here w/...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Block

Hi!   How to block/remove other users from your spotify playlists?

• Hi!   How to block/remove other users from your spotify playlists?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help restore Deleted playlist

I've accidentally deleted a playlist recently. It was called library. I've been working on it for awhile. Please is there some way to reset this. Help me please! Thank you in advance!

• I've accidentally deleted a playlist recently. It was called library. I've been working on it for awhile. Please is there some way to reset this. Help me please! Thank you in advance!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

missed payment now cant pay untill pay date....

It just says im in offline mode.... try to go online to say im good to pay, no option to pay to continue subscription just says ill be billed on the 20th but I dont want to wait that long. tried canceling and reactivating but it just continued my old...

• Regular
  • It just says im in offline mode.... try to go online to say im good to pay, no option to pay to continue subscription just says ill be billed on the 20th but I dont want to wait that long. tried canc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems!

I've had problems with my account for over 2 months now. After seeing severalPosts on the help forums about the same problem i thought it would be uneccesary to nag about it and Hoped for you to release a fully functional version. My problem? I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had problems with my account for over 2 months now. After seeing several Posts on the help forums about the same problem i thought it would be uneccesary to nag about it and Hoped for you to re...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Subscription?

Help! Hi I'm trying to cancel spotify simply because I don't want to pay 10 dollars anymore and when I log in it says I'm using spotify For free when I was just charged on my account June 25, can anyone help this is quite frustrating please!

• Help! Hi I'm trying to cancel spotify simply because I don't want to pay 10 dollars anymore and when I log in it says I'm using spotify For free when I was just charged on my account June 25, can a...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! My account is gone and I don't know what happened!

I have the free version of spotify and I have the app (for radio). Spotify logged me out of the app and when I tried to log back in, it wouldn't work and so I made a new account with a different email, worked fine. Now, opened spotify on my laptop, I...

• I have the free version of spotify and I have the app (for radio). Spotify logged me out of the app and when I tried to log back in, it wouldn't work and so I made a new account with a different emai...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

After new installation of the computer, Spotify is resetted, too (no playlists, no friends, etc)

I have reinstalled my laptop and started Spotify again. Unfortunately, my account seems to be resetted. I had once registered with my Facebook account and wanted to start Spotify again. No playlists, no friends, no messages anymore. I have refound my...

• Visitor
  • I have reinstalled my laptop and started Spotify again. Unfortunately, my account seems to be resetted. I had once registered with my Facebook account and wanted to start Spotify again. No playlist...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists are gone!

I listened to them late last night and this morning they are gone! Help! I only use the mobile app on my phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I listened to them late last night and this morning they are gone! Help! I only use the mobile app on my phone.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

sharing an account

is there a way to have two accounts together?

• is there a way to have two accounts together?
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes