Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Hola a todos, can't upgrade my account.

Hello, I want to buy a Premium account but when I put my Visa Card it say in the finish procced say: "Payment failedSorry, we couldn't process your order. Please review our Payment FAQ for common issues and then try again. Contact our customer suppor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I want to buy a Premium account but when I put my Visa Card it say in the finish procced say: "Payment failed Sorry, we couldn't process your order. Please review our Payment FAQ f...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TWO MAJOR PROBLEMS!!

As of right now I am upset and frustrated! Here are my gripes: 1. This new Spotify version crashes an absurd amount of times, at least 20 times a day.. And then one time after it crashed, I opened it back up and it started up as the OLD VERSION! How ...

• Regular
  • As of right now I am upset and frustrated! Here are my gripes:   1. This new Spotify version crashes an absurd amount of times, at least 20 times a day.. And then one time after it crashed, ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wipe please!

I've logged into multiple devices that have been stolen and I need to reset them please!

• I've logged into multiple devices that have been stolen and I need to reset them please!
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Registered in US, can't upgrade to Premium in UK

Hi, I registered for the 48 hours free trial in US and now am back in UK and want to use the free 30 day trial. However, it is asking for a US zip code and won't give me the option of a UK post code. How can I resolve? I don't want to lose the albums...

• Hi,   I registered for the 48 hours free trial in US and now am back in UK and want to use the free 30 day trial. However, it is asking for a US zip code and won't give me the option of a UK...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps charging me for a monthly subscription

Hi, To begin with, I have no clue how I ended up with having Spotify. I remember tempering with it for a very long time ago. I've not used it since then. However, now it got my attention -- it has been charing me on about $15 (99 SEK converted) now a...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   To begin with, I have no clue how I ended up with having Spotify. I remember tempering with it for a very long time ago. I've not used it since then. However, now it got my attention -...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium code misuse

I bought Spotify premium code, entered it with my mobile and the only button available was 'select'. It was under the spotify unlimited add and I knew it might be just for that but there were no other buttons there, so I pressed it, hoping that if it...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought Spotify premium code, entered it with my mobile and the only button available was 'select'. It was under the spotify unlimited add and I knew it might be just for that but there were no othe...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

multiple user account

hi is there a way to add another family member onto my account?

• Regular
  • hi is there a way to add another family member onto my account?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

tengo un iphone y mis listas no se sincronizan bien

tengo un iphone y mis listas no se cargan bien no consigo sincronizar toda la musica que quiero y cuento con una cuenta premium

• tengo un iphone y mis listas no se cargan bien no consigo sincronizar toda la musica que quiero y cuento con una cuenta premium
  • NatiCasti
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change my subscription

Hi, The question is.. How can I change my Spotify account from 'Premium' to a 'free' account.. Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Hi,   The question is..   How can I change my Spotify account from 'Premium' to a 'free' account..   Thanks!      
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify closes/stops working when i start up the program

I dont really know what the problem is about my spotify, but somehow everytime i log on, or start spotify on any computer, it just stops working. and its been like this for about a month, and i tried about everything i could think off to fix this. i ...

• Casual Listener
  • I dont really know what the problem is about my spotify, but somehow everytime i log on, or start spotify on any computer, it just stops working. and its been like this for about a month, and i ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium gift - when to activate it?

Hi all I've just received a 3 months suscription to spotify premium, as a gift. I'm not going to use it until beginning September. If I accept the suscription in my account in BEGINNING September, will I have the 3 months suscription since then? Or t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all   I've just received a 3 months suscription to spotify premium, as a gift.   I'm not going to use it until beginning September.   If I accept the suscription in my a...
  • maropi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to refund to my Spotify account I purchased a membership

A lot time ago however I was never able to use any premium feature and have now paid 3 months worth or more with 0 benefits I would like a full refund and a cancelation of my subscription the name on the account is Myles Bulla

• A lot time ago however I was never able to use any premium feature and have now paid 3 months worth or more with 0 benefits I would like a full refund and a cancelation of my subscription the name on...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to stop receiving emails

I don't understand the settings, what do I do to stop receiving emails about replies in threads I've written in? Extremely annoying.

• Casual Listener
  • I don't understand the settings, what do I do to stop receiving emails about replies in threads I've written in? Extremely annoying.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggested Facebook friends have disappeared?

Yesterday I was randomly browsing the "Facebook friends on Spotify" and there was a friend that I wanted to add but got distracted and never got around to it. Today I get on and none of my Facebook friends who have Spotify are even showing up. Is the...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday I was randomly browsing the "Facebook friends on Spotify" and there was a friend that I wanted to add but got distracted and never got around to it. Today I get on and none of my Facebook f...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot buy Spotify Unlimited: This product is Unavailble

This appears after clicking confirm:I've had unlimited before, but cancelled due to cost. Trying to re-subscribe now and can't.Help?

spotifyyy.jpg
  • Visitor
  • This appears after clicking confirm: I've had unlimited before, but cancelled due to cost. Trying to re-subscribe now and can't. Help? 
  • kbaylife
  • Casual Listener
  • 43 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 43 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I figure out all my account numbers for premium?

My son wanted to delete his FB account but didn't want to lose his spotify, so we created a new FB profile (same email/user name) and deleted his old one (changed user name and email prior to deletion). When he went to his spotify it said he only had...

• Visitor
  • My son wanted to delete his FB account but didn't want to lose his spotify, so we created a new FB profile (same email/user name) and deleted his old one (changed user name and email prior to deletio...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want my account back

Well so this is the story, my account was Banjaofdoom before my girlfriend attached it to her FB account. I dont want it signed in as her on FB, I dont even want it to be attached to FB at all. I´ve been trying to fix it by going to Prefrences -> Dis...

• Well so this is the story, my account was Banjaofdoom before my girlfriend attached it to her FB account. I dont want it signed in as her on FB, I dont even want it to be attached to FB at all. I´ve ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Top Tracks Playlist Disappeared

All my songs within my playlists have disappeared only on my iphone. Please help! They still appear on my laptop. I´ve read all the threads but don´t seem to find a solution. I don´t want to connect via facebook, is that essential nowadays? I´ve been...

• Casual Listener
  • All my songs within my playlists have disappeared only on my iphone. Please help! They still appear on my laptop. I´ve read all the threads but don´t seem to find a solution.  I don´t want to ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Mobile Offline Mode w/ Chromebook

Hi, I recently signed up for a Premium account, every time I try to switch to Offline mode it gives me the "your license to listen offline has now expired, please go online and renew it." I have seen this error commonly posted on these forums, but th...

• Hi, I recently signed up for a Premium account, every time I try to switch to Offline mode it gives me the "your license to listen offline has now expired, please go online and renew it."   ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my account

Someone else variously uses my account and I get bumped out. I have reset my password and my facebook password. Unfortunately they are not logged out by this. Can you log everyone out so I have to get in with my new password?

• Someone else variously uses my account and I get bumped out.  I have reset my password and my facebook password.  Unfortunately they are not logged out by this.  Can you log everyone o...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes