Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Top Lists in US

Hey guys I just got Spotify premium and I love it. On the desktop I can viwe the Top Songs Lists of the United States but when I go to my mobile app I don't see any of those on the "What's New" tab. How can I view all the top songs? I'm not talking a...

• Hey guys I just got Spotify premium and I love it. On the desktop I can viwe the Top Songs Lists of the United States but when I go to my mobile app I don't see any of those on the "What's New" tab. ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged TWICE, and ANOTHER charge in 6 days ?

Hi!I got charged today for my Premium Account, but there has been 2 charges, Today, 2x99SEK, both of them has the same "note" that says "SPOTIFYSUBS"... When i looked at my account, at the website, it says " "You have an active Spotify Premium subscr...

• Hi! I got charged today for my Premium Account, but there has been 2 charges, Today, 2x99SEK, both of them has the same "note" that says "SPOTIFYSUBS"... When i looked at my account, at the webs...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to take advantage of Movistar Spotify rebate

Good afternoon, I'm a premium user from Spain and I've seen Movistar (telephony company) is offering Spotify Premium with a discount of 40% in monthly fee. Must I cancel my account and open a new one to take advantage of this offer or is there any si...

• Casual Listener
  • Good afternoon,   I'm a premium user from Spain and I've seen Movistar (telephony company) is offering Spotify Premium with a discount of 40% in monthly fee. Must I cancel my account and open ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

All my play list are gone please help

I tried toWell i made spotifuggle with a Facebook account. I want to disactivate my Facebook so i made a new account.I tried to then merge the two accountsConnected second account with my fb accountSeeing songs didn't come over i disconnected the new...

• Music Fan
  • I tried to Well i made spotifuggle with a Facebook account. I want to disactivate my Facebook so i made a new account. I tried to then merge the two accounts Connected second account with my...
  • JoeNightMan
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Can't access my account anymore!

Hi there, I lost access to my spotify account. My orginal account only allowed me to login through using my Facebook details. I created a new spotify account and accidently connected it to my facebook and now whenever I login it goes to my new accoun...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   I lost access to my spotify account. My orginal account only allowed me to login through using my Facebook details. I created a new spotify account and accidently connected it to...
  • lianaaaa
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

trial not working on iphone

guys, I have signed up for a premium 30 day trial and seems to work fine on the desktop but it only worked for 48hours on my iphone.. i have tried all the suggested ideas in the forum... turning phone on and off, reinstalling, signing in and out and ...

• Casual Listener
  • guys,   I have signed up for a premium 30 day trial and seems to work fine on the desktop but it only worked for 48hours on my iphone.. i have tried all the suggested ideas in the forum... t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Device reset and custom ROM

Please reset...again. I'm really getting upset at how many times I get the error that I have too many devices synced. I have the PC app and the android app. Any time I update my custom rom I get hit with this error. This really should be something we...

• Casual Listener
  • Please reset...again. I'm really getting upset at how many times I get the error that I have too many devices synced. I have the PC app and the android app. Any time I update my custom rom I get hit ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not playing

My spotify has not been playing songs at all. When I click on a song it loads but does not start playing. I am at a loss. My computer is all up to date and I even tried reinstalling spotify and nothing. Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify has not been playing songs at all. When I click on a song it loads but does not start playing. I am at a loss. My computer is all up to date and I even tried reinstalling spotify and nothi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify TOTALLY MISLEADING about what devices it supports!!

Before downloading Spotify (did the premium free trial) I did some research, including the Spotify FAQ that states that Spotify can be used with devices such as ipod nano, shuffle and touch. I wanted LEGAL way to get music onto my ipod so I felt that...

• Before downloading Spotify (did the premium free trial) I did some research, including the Spotify FAQ that states that Spotify can be used with devices such as ipod nano, shuffle and touch. I wanted...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Payments when moving to another country

Hello This September I'm moving from Poland to the UK. I have a premium account now and I pay 20 PLN for it. If I had moved to the UK, would I still have been able to pay the equality in British pounds, or would I had have to pay the price which is s...

• Hello   This September I'm moving from Poland to the UK. I have a premium account now and I pay 20 PLN for it. If I had moved to the UK, would I still have been able to pay the equality in B...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline modus

Hello, I'm a Spotify Premium member for long time and i'm not happy ! This morning you deleted again the offline modus from one of my devices ! The reason is always the same , i'm using the offline modus on more than 3 devices ! That's impossible bec...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I'm a Spotify Premium member for long time and i'm not happy ! This morning you deleted again the offline modus from one of my devices ! The reason is always the same , i'm usin...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've emailed Spotify a couple times within the last week and no response yet--WHAT GIVES?

So yea pretty self explanatory lol. Has anyone else had a problem with this, how long does it usually take to hear back? Getting a bit annoyed. Thanks.

• Music Fan
  • So yea pretty self explanatory lol.  Has anyone else had a problem with this, how long does it usually take to hear back?  Getting a bit annoyed.  Thanks.
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for nothing

Hey, i have a little problem, I am paying monthly for spotyfi premium but i don´t know what the password or username is:S what to do? (this is written from another account there isn´t premium)

• Hey, i have a little problem, I am paying monthly for spotyfi premium but i don´t know what the password or username is:S what to do?   (this is written from another account there isn´t prem...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback error when plugged into iPhone port

HelloI use my spotify both on the go (headphones) and in my car (lightning port into USB port in car)My car stereo was fine with spotify, could play my playlists forever and no issuesHowever since the last spotify update you released (about a month a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I use my spotify both on the go (headphones) and in my car (lightning port into USB port in car) My car stereo was fine with spotify, could play my playlists forever and no issues Howe...
  • Kieranfisher
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting an account

I am Spanish but now I live in Germany and my spotify account don´t run here. I have changed the country but no. I want to eliminate my account for creating a new. Please help

• Visitor
  • I am Spanish but now I live in Germany and my spotify account don´t run here. I have changed the country but no. I want to eliminate my account for creating a new. Please help
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

using abroad

Hello, I live in Sweden and that's where I bought my Premium subscription. Currently I'm staying in Poland and my subscription is about to end. However before leaving Sweden I've bought another Premium subscription code at 7eleven. I'd like to confir...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I live in Sweden and that's where I bought my Premium subscription. Currently I'm staying in Poland and my subscription is about to end. However before leaving Sweden I've bough...
  • martinesss1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I sent someone a YEAR Spotify gift, they never got it

I sent a year gift to a facebook friend, and I see the charge on my bank statement, but they never got it, and spotify was not able to help her, saying they see no payment for her, so I'm wondering if I gifted to the wrong email address or something....

• Regular
  • I sent a year gift to a facebook friend, and I see the charge on my bank statement, but they never got it, and spotify was not able to help her, saying they see no payment for her, so I'm wondering i...
  • JMBwithCats
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

notifying followers

Hi there, I have a rather large number of followers and would like to notify them of my new blog/website. Is there anyway to contact them as eg. a group? Or, if this isn't an option, that I would be able to post my url link on my profile page?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I have a rather large number of followers and would like to notify them of my new blog/website. Is there anyway to contact them as eg. a group? Or, if this isn't an option, t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

convert from spotify Facebook to email address only account

Hello, I hope support is reading. I remember earlier someone wanted to stop using facebook forever, but still wanted to save their spotify account. Someone from spotify helped converte said person's account to their email address so they could be fre...

• Hello, I hope support is reading. I remember earlier someone wanted to stop using facebook forever, but still wanted to save their spotify account.   Someone from spotify helped converte sai...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not syncing offline

Hi, in the las week my playlists have stopped being available offline. When I try to sync it syncs about 6 songs and then stops.Thanks

• Hi, in the las week my playlists have stopped being available offline. When I try to sync it syncs about 6 songs and then stops. Thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes