Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify gift cards.

So if i buy a $30 gift card and use it to pay for premium, will I have Premium for 3 months? Also after the three months, will my account go back to the free status unless i make another purchase with another gift card?

• Casual Listener
  • So if i buy a $30 gift card and use it to pay for premium, will I have Premium for 3 months? Also after the three months, will my account go back to the free status unless i make another ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed for premium, still got only free service.

Hey, i just bought a month of premium, but im still only got the free service. i checked my bank, and the money has been payed, but still, no premium. so srsly spotify, are you trying to frame me....?

• Hey, i just bought a month of premium, but im still only got the free service. i checked my bank, and the money has been payed, but still, no premium. so srsly spotify, are you trying to frame me....?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't cancel billing for my old account. :(

Hello, I deleted my facebook account (which I had used to sign up for Spotify) and now I keep getting billed but I can't log in with the account! I submitted a request on the contact form with Spotify a couple days ago but I haven't heard anything ba...

• Hello, I deleted my facebook account (which I had used to sign up for Spotify) and now I keep getting billed but I can't log in with the account! I submitted a request on the contact form with Spotif...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

recuperar lista

Buenas! Hace un mes se me borraron todas las listas de reproducción al iniciar sesión con facebook. He buscado por la actividad de fb y nada. Me gustaría recuperar por lo menos una titulada "grandes". Mi usuario es yoligraus.

• Buenas! Hace un mes se me borraron todas las listas de reproducción al iniciar sesión con facebook. He buscado por la actividad de fb y nada. Me gustaría recuperar por lo menos una titulada "grandes"...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Contact Spotify Support or not.

Are you purposefully hiding the link? Where do you hide it among all the support pages?!?! Or are you guys on holiday? This really takes the biscuit. Owl

• Music Fan
  • Are you purposefully hiding the link? Where do you hide it among all the support pages?!?!   Or are you guys on holiday?   This really takes the biscuit.   Owl
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I get my subscription changed to a different account

I went into Spotify today to redeem my code for an additional month of premium and I didn't realize that my daughter's account was logged into instead of mine. Is there any way that I can remove that Premium subscription from her account and apply it...

• I went into Spotify today to redeem my code for an additional month of premium and I didn't realize that my daughter's account was logged into instead of mine.  Is there any way that I can remov...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I NEED to delete premium!!

I need to delete my premium account but it's under a different email address and I don't know which one it is!! I'm paying £9.99 a month and not even using it. Please help ASAP!

• I need to delete my premium account but it's under a different email address and I don't know which one it is!! I'm paying £9.99 a month and not even using it. Please help ASAP!
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

deleting account

I am a longstanding spotify premium member but bored now. New albums take too long to become available and downloading my playlists is not available. How do i delete my account?

• I am a longstanding spotify premium member but bored now. New albums take too long to become available and downloading my playlists is not available. How do i delete my account?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unauthorized account access and contacting customer support

So, I just discovered after looking through my activity log on Facebook that someone else has been using my Spotify account. I opened my mac client, and found that all my playlists were gone, replaced by three new album playlists — the same that I kn...

• So, I just discovered after looking through my activity log on Facebook that someone else has been using my Spotify account. I opened my mac client, and found that all my playlists were gone, replace...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium from Spain doesn't work in UK!!

I have a premium account in Spain (30 days free account), but here in UK it doesn´t work. It says that I'm trying to connect from a different country, but I thought that this kind of account allows to connect abroad. What do you thing that is the sol...

• Visitor
  • I have a premium account in Spain (30 days free account), but here in UK it doesn´t work.   It says that I'm trying to connect from a different country, but I thought that this kind of accou...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

deducted me twice for spotify unlimited

Hello. When i recently looked at my bank information, I see that Spotify have deducted me twice (49 NOK x2) for Spotify unlimited. I would like to have my account upgraded to premium, or have a refund if this is easier. The deduction was about 2 week...

• Hello. When i recently looked at my bank information, I see that Spotify have deducted me twice (49 NOK x2) for Spotify unlimited. I would like to have my account upgraded to premium, or have a refun...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium without debit card?

I'm trying to sign up for the free trial of Spotify Premium so I can listen to my playlists offline during my graveyard shift at work. However, it appears that I need a credit or debit card to accomplish this. However, I don't bother with those littl...

• I'm trying to sign up for the free trial of Spotify Premium so I can listen to my playlists offline during my graveyard shift at work. However, it appears that I need a credit or debit card to accomp...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Hi! I signed up for Spotify yesterday but I'm not sure if I got the 30 day free trial but I don't want to be charged! Please help..

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I signed up for Spotify yesterday but I'm not sure if I got the 30 day free trial but I don't want to be charged! Please help..
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs are not showing in playlist on phone app for Windows Phone 8 (WP8)

I have a Nokia Lumia 920 WP8 and many of the songs in my playlists are not coming over to the app on my phone. I attempted to remove the app and reinstall then got even less songs in my lists than before. In looking at the message boards there are se...

• Regular
  • I have a Nokia Lumia 920 WP8 and many of the songs in my playlists are not coming over to the app on my phone. I attempted to remove the app and reinstall then got even less songs in my lists than be...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund policy for 12-month payments.

If I were to change my payment interval for "12 months for $119.88" and later cancelled my account before the 12 months were over, would I be entitled to a pro-rated refund for the months I did not use? Thanks.

• If I were to change my payment interval for "12 months for $119.88" and later cancelled my account before the 12 months were over, would I be entitled to a pro-rated refund for the months I did not u...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover deleted playlist

I was unfortunate enough to delete a playlist that is important to me. Do the admins have the possibility to find it again? Mail: [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter] Playlist: I<3House ___________________ EDIT: I clicked Ctrl Z and worked! Solved!!

• I was unfortunate enough to delete a playlist that is important to me. Do the admins have the possibility to find it again?   Mail: [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]   Playlist: I&lt...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E-card code link not working

I was given an e-card for a 3 month Premium membership and the link in the email isn't working. A message just comes up in Chrome saying 'Server Error'. Any ideas? thanks

• I was given an e-card for a 3 month Premium membership and the link in the email isn't working. A message just comes up in Chrome saying 'Server Error'. Any ideas?    thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am being over charged by Spotify.

Your subscription Subscription status You have an active Spotify Premium subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged $9.99 on 2013-08-21 unless you cancel your recurring payment. Yet I am now being charged $10.59....

• Your subscription   Subscription status You have an active Spotify Premium subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged $9.99 on 2013-08-21 unless y...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Do Libspotify APIs support running different trackls on different devices simultaneously

We are planning to develop a mobile app using libspotify to integrate Spotify. There will be multiple devices with this app across multiple store locations. The idea is to have customers request song from any of these devices and it will queue up to ...

• We are planning to develop a mobile app using libspotify to integrate Spotify. There will be multiple devices with this app across multiple store locations. The idea is to have customers request...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes