Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Search Facebook Friends

Solved!

Search Facebook Friends

How can I add facebook friend to my following list?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

First of all you have to connect your Spotify account with your facebook account.If you use the internet web player application click on ''Follow'' and it will show you your facebook friends just click follow and that's all

Now,if you  have download spotify on your pc ,on the right there is a bar which you can see the people you follow,scroll down until the end and click on''Find friends''. A window will appear and it will show you all your friends from facebook who have connected their account with spotify.I hope that you understand me ,sorry for my bad english!If you have any questions I will answer them.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

First of all you have to connect your Spotify account with your facebook account.If you use the internet web player application click on ''Follow'' and it will show you your facebook friends just click follow and that's all

Now,if you  have download spotify on your pc ,on the right there is a bar which you can see the people you follow,scroll down until the end and click on''Find friends''. A window will appear and it will show you all your friends from facebook who have connected their account with spotify.I hope that you understand me ,sorry for my bad english!If you have any questions I will answer them.

Found It! Many thanks!

Suggested posts