Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Security issue

Security issue

I received an email to add ppl in my household. I live alone. The email sent me to a page which shows a person I do not know/their username and email as active on my acct. I went to login to Spotify and my password no longer worked. I reset it as it showed me on a family acct/ being charged 14.99 which I did not agree to. It appears my account and personal info has been compromised. My date of birth and personal info is on my Acct. Please assist immediately, I am abroad on a ship and unable to check emails regularly. This is the info appearing from the click link of the email Spotify sent me. It says if I remove this person (who I never added), they will be downgraded to Spotify free: Mauriciocarck: mauriciocarkvc992@gmail.com

I removed them but I would also like to change my email to the email associated with my Facebook - but it says this email is already taken. I tried using the live chat but it it says no connection. I tried attaching a screen grab, but it will not allow me to post. Please help
1 Reply

Hi, @Usertika!

Welcome to the Spotify Community, we're glad to see you're part of the band.

Don't worry, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and username.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

Don't hesitate to create a new thread if you need some extra help.  

Suggested posts