Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution can sign in on laptop but otherwise cant get to my spotify account (music lists, etc)

my iphone spotify is good. although i can sign in on my laptop (with no previous problems), can't find my account today (music, etc.).

• my iphone spotify is good.  although i can sign in on my laptop (with no previous problems), can't find my account today (music, etc.).    
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't unsubscribe my premium

Hi, my father has forgotten his login/password and even the email he registered his account with. He is still paying for premium every month and I wonder how we should do to unsubscribe his premium?Sincerely Linus from Sweden

• Hi, my father has forgotten his login/password and even the email he registered his account with. He is still paying for premium every month and I wonder how we should do to unsubscribe his premium? ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleted facebook and can't log in

Hi, I am a spotify premium registered customer with the email address 52paddy@gmail.com. I deleted my facebook account some weeks ago and logged out of Spotify this morning. Now I can't log back in as it only recognises my facebook credentials (which...

• Hi,   I am a spotify premium registered customer with the email address 52paddy@gmail.com. I deleted my facebook account some weeks ago and logged out of Spotify this morning. Now I can't log ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant Log in on my Samsung S8

Hey I have tried multiple times to log into my spotify account on my new Samsung S8, however i keep getting a pop up saying "Unable to log in. Either the username or password is incorrect." We have changed the password twice and the email address is ...

• Hey   I have tried multiple times to log into my spotify account on my new Samsung S8, however i keep getting a pop up saying "Unable to log in. Either the username or password is incorrect."&...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging into

I have two accounts. One with premium and one without. I am not able to log back onto my premium account. Can you help me track down my premium account with my debit card information? Thanks!

• I have two accounts. One with premium and one without. I am not able to log back onto my premium account. Can you help me track down my premium account with my debit card information?   Thanks!
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution CAN NOT APPLY TO SPOTIFY PREMIUM

Hi, I have been trying many times to apply to Premium but nothing is working, my credit card is valid, no problem on this side. My account status is still on Free.. nothing has changed.Could you help me to get the right process to finally have Premiu...

• Hi, I have been trying many times to apply to Premium but nothing is working, my credit card is valid, no problem on this side.  My account status is still on Free.. nothing has changed. Could...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Invitation don't works

My family sent me an invitation to join the family program , but the system kept saying that we are in the different address we have double checked several timePlease help me , I need music urgently ~~thank you so much

• My family sent me an invitation to join the family program , but the system kept saying that we are in the different address we have double checked several time Please help me , I need music urgen...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble logging in, someone please help!

If you search "amaria322" you can see my entire profile & playlists... but if I try logging in and pressing "forgot my password" it says that the username I entered (amaria322) is not linked to an active spotify account. This is beyond frustrating be...

• Casual Listener
  • If you search "amaria322" you can see my entire profile & playlists... but if I try logging in and pressing "forgot my password" it says that the username I entered (amaria322) is not linked to a...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't receive e-mails from Spotify

I don't recive any mails from spotify whatsoever. Not changing account, not family sub, nothing.I got a g-mail adress and it always worked before.They are not in the trash in the mail either.

• I don't recive any mails from spotify whatsoever. Not changing account, not family sub, nothing. I got a g-mail adress and it always worked before. They are not in the trash in the mail either.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

i can't find myself when i check my name with facebook name

I dont know what i do to show myself in search area ? I have almost 5-6 playlist and 30-35 followers and i follow some people but i can't find myself in search area.. I connected with my facebook account my name is Canberk Tunalı when i search my nam...

• I dont know what i do to show myself in search area ?  I have almost 5-6 playlist and 30-35 followers and i follow some people but i can't find myself in search area.. I connected with my faceb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone using my account through sonos

I really need some help, someone is using my spotify account through there home sonos player that I logged into ages ago. I have force logged out of all my accounts and also have changed my password twice, this has not made any difference and they ar...

• Casual Listener
  • I really need some help, someone is using my spotify account through there home sonos player that I logged into ages ago. I have force logged out of all my accounts and also have changed my password ...
  • hornsfan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 Link Accounts

When i connect (via playing a song on my phone and selecting the ps4 device), the music plays through the tv but my account wont link? It says that its already linked to another account? Ive never linked my account to a PlayStation Network, and i hav...

• Visitor
  • When i connect (via playing a song on my phone and selecting the ps4 device), the music plays through the tv but my account wont link? It says that its already linked to another account? Ive never li...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connected device is changing

Hello,I have Spotify Premium and my Account is connected to the facebook account. That one is changed and is running with 2 factor athentication. So I think it is save and no other person knows that account.My problem: When I listen to spotify on my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have Spotify Premium and my Account is connected to the facebook account. That one is changed and is running with 2 factor athentication. So I think it is save and no other person knows tha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone please change my email today

Please someone change my email to : monicaaa.yt@gmail.com today. My spotify account username is: monicacstplease change the email today.

• Please someone change my email to : monicaaa.yt@gmail.com today. My spotify account username is: monicacst please change the email today.
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug on setting zip code

I have issues on setting My account zip code. When I go in MY PROFILE section i can see "Zip Code" field (see attachment outside). When I click on "Profilo" to edit info, I don't see any field to set the Zip Code even if is not one of the fields that...

• I have issues on setting My account zip code.  When I go in MY PROFILE section i can see "Zip Code" field (see attachment outside).   When I click on "Profilo" to edit info, I don't see ...
  • ScottHK
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan payment lapsed

My payment lapsed for my family, plan and now I can't add the users again because they are part of the lapsed subscription. because it seems like i had to create a new one

• My payment lapsed for my family, plan and now I can't add the users again because they are part of the lapsed subscription. because it seems like i had to create a new one
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Free account maar geld afgeschreven

Hallo,Een paar dagen geleden heb ik mijn premium account opgezegd en veranderd naar een free account. Gisteren is er wel geld afgeschreven van mijn rekening maar heb alsnog een free account. Ik vroeg me af waarom dit geld is afgeschreven.

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo, Een paar dagen geleden heb ik mijn premium account opgezegd en veranderd naar een free account. Gisteren is er wel geld afgeschreven van mijn rekening maar heb alsnog een free account. Ik v...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked!! Help?

Someone cuntinuously listens to music on my spotify account.I've de-installed, changed pw, logged out all devices etc... he still seems to have access to my account and it really gets to me, esp. when he starts listening while I'm driving my car. Any...

• Casual Listener
  • Someone cuntinuously listens to music on my spotify account. I've de-installed, changed pw, logged out all devices etc... he still seems to have access to my account and it really gets to me, esp. w...
  • sophie-de
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

registration for gaming and music

registration for gaming and music

• registration for gaming and music
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist profile still not verified

Hi! I recently released a track via CDBaby (under the name Matkovski) and it's available on Spotify already, but I still can't get the access to the artist profile. I applied at Spotify for Artists some three weeks ago or so, is it usual that it take...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I recently released a track via CDBaby (under the name Matkovski) and it's available on Spotify already, but I still can't get the access to the artist profile. I applied at Spotify for ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes