Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hagersen
  • Casual Listener
  • 917 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 917 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Somebody is using my account and has just deleted all of my playlists

I have tried resetting my password on both spotify and Facebook and have logged out of all offline devices, but this person still has access to my account. What can I do?

• Visitor
  • I have tried resetting my password on both spotify and Facebook and have logged out of all offline devices, but this person still has access to my account. What can I do? 
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family Admin Name

A member of my family is marked as the admin of the account (but she doesn't have admin right). How is it possible ? Can I change the displayed name (me instead of her) ?

• A member of my family is marked as the admin of the account (but she doesn't have admin right). How is it possible ? Can I change the displayed name (me instead of her) ?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant search for more music

I can't 'go online' on my Spotify app, every time I try to search for a new song it just says I'm offline even though I'm connected to the internet, I'm not on 'offline-mode' either on my settings, I don't know what to do!

• I can't 'go online' on my Spotify app, every time I try to search for a new song it just says I'm offline even though I'm connected to the internet, I'm not on 'offline-mode' either on my settings, I...
  • sqs15
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account is hacked and email address changed

I can still log in with facebook though.How do I recover my account ? Thanks in advance

• I can still log in with facebook though.How do I recover my account ? Thanks in advance
  • sqs15
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts

Hi all.Just installed spotify on my phone. Tried to sign up but was informed there was already an account with my email so did a password reset.Logged into the app. Then decided to come on the web site to look at upgrading to premium.Logged in on the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all. Just installed spotify on my phone. Tried to sign up but was informed there was already an account with my email so did a password reset. Logged into the app. Then decided to come on the we...
  • Burtonjay
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo excluir minha conta

Não estou conseguindo do excluir minha conta e ainda a Spotify continua me cobrando no meu cartão de. Reduto todo o mês a fatura. Por favor me ajudem!

• Não estou conseguindo do excluir minha conta e ainda a Spotify continua me cobrando no meu cartão de. Reduto todo o mês a fatura. Por favor me ajudem!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove follower

Hello Spotify. I need a follower removed. Where is the option please?Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hello Spotify. I need a follower removed. Where is the option please? Thanks  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 157 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 157 likes

Superuser Contribution Can t log into my account and now started a new one can t find playlist !!!

Have had a Spotify account with great playlist my husband and I have been working on for 3 years !Can t find the old accountI have a new account now,somehowHelp...how can I find someone to transfer playlist if I can t find !!!Yikes

• Casual Listener
  • Have had a Spotify account with great playlist my husband and I have been working on for 3 years ! Can t find the old account I have a new account now,somehow Help... how can I find someone to tr...
  • Shopgirl2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account disappeared without cancellation

Hello,I have the following problem:I have been a premium customer of Spotify for over a year now. Last week I wanted to start my music on the app as usual, when I was suddenly asked to sign up again. When I did that I got the message my username or p...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have the following problem: I have been a premium customer of Spotify for over a year now. Last week I wanted to start  my music on the app as usual, when I was suddenly asked to sign...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution login with username or email leads to different account...

Hello, I recently encouter an issue while login in my account.If I connect to spotify with my username, my account is premium but if I connect using my mail (which is the one associated with my premium account), I am a free user with a different prof...

• Hello,   I recently encouter an issue while login in my account. If I connect to spotify with my username, my account is premium but if I connect using my mail (which is the one associated wi...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant change emailaddress

Hi! I cannot change my email address on my account, because I do not remember my password. The email cannot be accessed because it is an old school email address that I do not have access to anymore. I have been using my facebook for login. Is there ...

• Hi!   I cannot change my email address on my account, because I do not remember my password. The email cannot be accessed because it is an old school email address that I do not have access to...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help

Hello, I'm having trouble logging into my account. I've tried in many occasions to rest the password but it doesn't send a link. The email and username is correct but it still won't send. Can anyone help. I do have another account but that one is fre...

• Hello, I'm having trouble logging into my account. I've tried in many occasions to rest the password but it doesn't send a link. The email and username is correct but it still won't send. Can anyone ...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Being charged for the wrong type of subscription

I am a single user but am being charged for a family account. I would like to notify Spotify of this so they can change my account status, but I can't seem to find a way to get in touch with them. Any suggestions. Thanks.

• I am a single user but am being charged for a family account. I would like to notify Spotify of this so they can change my account status, but I can't seem to find a way to get in touch with the...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution HELP ME

I signed up for premium on an email I can't find or log in. I ordered premium and got logged out of spotify. Once I tried logging back in I was on my Facebook account that got linked to my spotify but wasn't the account that was using premium. I want...

• I signed up for premium on an email I can't find or log in. I ordered premium and got logged out of spotify. Once I tried logging back in I was on my Facebook account that got linked to my spotify bu...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account hacked

Recently there's been a problem with my Spotify Premium account as it was hacked from unknown source. Someone is using my account for his own purpouse, I cannot listen to my music as someone is already online on my account. How can I possibly deal wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently there's been a problem with my Spotify Premium account as it was hacked from unknown source. Someone is using my account for his own purpouse, I cannot listen to my music as someone is alrea...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account used by someone else - now all automated playlists are filled with **bleep** music

Someone obviously managed to log into my Spotify account 2-3 months ago and used it for a while. Logged out all devices, changed password, problem solved. I thought.. My "discover weekly", my "release radar" and several other automated playlists are ...

• Casual Listener
  • Someone obviously managed to log into my Spotify account 2-3 months ago and used it for a while. Logged out all devices, changed password, problem solved. I thought..   My "discover weekly", m...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hacked and locked out of Premium account

So I reported a weird email confirmation email and strange activity and ended up with my account locked while Spotify investigates. I provided the information requested and haven't heard back at all yet. Seems like this happens pretty frequently, so ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I reported a weird email confirmation email and strange activity and ended up with my account locked while Spotify investigates. I provided the information requested and haven't heard back at all ...
  • imlockedout
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need help with my sister's account.

Hello, My sister has epilepsy so she has a hard time recalling certain information. She just got her new phone and forgot her current email password and couldn't recover it which led to her creating a new email. Is there a way I could reach someone t...

• Hello,   My sister has epilepsy so she has a hard time recalling certain information. She just got her new phone and forgot her current email password and couldn't recover it which led to...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible!!

It's very sad that there are so many complaints about customers paying for Spotify service, yet being only registered for free service. Secondly, it appears to be impossible to CANCEL ones account, the excuse? ' you have a second account' I can assur...

• It's very sad that there are so many complaints about customers paying for Spotify service, yet being only registered for free service. Secondly, it appears to be impossible to CANCEL ones account, t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes