Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Set up is wrong

Set up is wrong

I just got a 10$ spotify card thinking that it might get me one maybe two months of music . We'll when I had the 48hr trial I was aloud to download unlimited music and also make it so I could listen too it when I didn't even have Internet on my phone. I didn't want to be constantly using my internet. So after I bought the card and activated it they told me I need to upgrade so I can have that feature. That is the stupidest thing I ever heard of what is the since of buying the card if you have to add your credit card to the account so you can be premium. I was very dissatisfied .i wanted to be able to listen to music without running up my usage on my phone .
1 Reply

Hi there,

It looks like you've redeemed your giftcard for 2 months of Unlimited. This allows you to stream as much music as you like without any adverts.

However, in order to sync music for offline use you will need a Premium subscription. If you'd like to convert your 2 months of Unlimited to 1 month of Premium then follow these steps.

Any questions - ask away!

(For a clear overview of the different subscription types, check out this handy thread by  @Peter__ )

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Suggested posts