Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Setting up members account for premium family

Setting up members account for premium family

First off, why is there no customer support available with this subscription? I am going on a trip tomorrow morning and I was hoping my family could listen to the music they wanted to listen to on this trip. However I will probably wait days for somebody to respond to this message and by then I probably won't even consider keeping this account.

I have purchased a premium for family accounts and I am trying to set up each individual account. I follow the instructions on the help page but there is no "invite" link to click on. Instead it asks me to first tell it where I live. After doing that I get the error "undefined - Oops something went wrong please try again".

I know I probably should have signed this up before yesterday as Christmas eve is today but I am busy and I didn't know it would be chock-full of problem and that there would be no agent I could contact to resolve them when it ways. I'm expecting help today or I will cancel my membership.

1 Reply

Hey @augie_2577,

Apologies for the late reply, but maybe I can still help 🙂

Have you tried to use an incognito tab, clear the cookies of your browser and use another browser or device?

When this doesn't work, you should try to use another internet connection (e.g. cellular data instead of WiFi).

Have a nice day!

Luke

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts