Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shared un-deletable post to Facebook

Shared un-deletable post to Facebook

Hi, I left Spotify running for my father with my Facebook page open. He was listening to Yanni over two hours ago and left at 4pm. It is now 6pm and twenty minutes ago I get a post n my Facebook main feed that I am still listening to Yanni. How did this happen? Facebook won't allow me to delete the post - how do I get it deleted? How can I avoid this in the future? Will Spotify automatically post without my permission? If so how do I turn off this feature? Best, Katrina
1 Reply

Hey kfedukowski- There are a couple ways you can control what tracks are shared with Facebook.

If you head over to your Preferences (Edit > Preferences in Windows or Spotify > Preferences in Mac) you can select/ unselect what is shared. 

We've also got Private Listening mode if you just want to stop sharing for a little while. Just click on your name in the top right and click 'Private Session'. Then none of the tracks you (or your Dad) listen to will be published to Facebook. 

As far as getting rid of the Yanni evidence, are you not allowed to click on the 'x' next to the post: 

Screen Shot 2012-05-10 at 6.43.51 PM.png

Suggested posts